Murder Mystery in Epcot Sign Ups!

Just letting you know, you'll have to take minnie-maniac off the list because she's no longer on the boards.

Sorry but I am not going to be able to continue on with this role play. I have been getting bullying messages in my private message all day from another member on The Dis(not any Teen Member). They are disagreeing with one of my posts from another section of the site and decided to attack me in private messages. I have reported each message and still no responses from admins. on here. I am not going to be able to come on a place which is suppose to be fun getting multiple threatening messages each time I log on. So I am leaving The Dis. I really enjoyed talking and getting to know the teens here. You are all a lot of fun.

Thanks, Maci
@WDW&DCLADDICT this was posted on the Dis-Dream Academy RP.

I feel really bad for her. The Dis is supposed to be a place where Disney fans come together, not attack one another.

Okay, the murderers and detectives have been PMed. I'm waiting to see if they would like to play that role or not.

I feel really bad for her. The Dis is supposed to be a place where Disney fans come together, not attack one another.

That is so NOT Disney. I really hate bully and especially the coward bullies that do it behind a computer. It doesn't make a bit of sense to do something like that.
I know. Even if you don't agree with what she posted, you should just keep your comments to yourself and especially don't send threats.

I know. Even if you don't agree with what she posted, you should just keep your comments to yourself and especially don't send threats.
I just hope the administration takes some action and this person is banned from ever coming back on The Dis.

I just hope the administration takes some action and this person is banned from ever coming back on The Dis.
Same. I actually told my mom about it and she said that the admin was on vacation, so he probably hasn't been on for about a week.

I feel so sorry for Minnie-Maniac I wonder who was mean to her.
People being mean/rude is something I cannot stand about this entire world. People who are mean just make this world a very crappy place to live. Being an African American I have lived with this my entire life. It is ridiculous and it is not only a "Black" thing either. This behavior seems to be aimed at just about anything nowadays.

I was bullied for 5 consecutive years by five different people and it sucks. I don't understand how other people can feel that it's okay to treat people like they're trash. I'm on the autistic spectrum, and I did a research paper about autism my freshman year, and even though no one bothered me about it, I've heard or read stories of people like me being treated like they're worthless and it's awful. I also had friends in my high school theatre department that got bullied or discriminated for other things, and I hate it. It's so wrong. To see Minnie-Maniac run off by someone (who's probably an adult, dishonor on them, dishonor on their cow, and dishonor on their whole family!) on here, it's terrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!