~Abu (WDW&DCLADDICT) MURDERED: P.7
~Wendy Darling (Newsies) MURDERED DETECTIVE: P.10
~Maleficent (ThPumpkinPrince) ARRESTED: P.11
~Mr. Moseby (BK228) ARRESTED: P. 8

~Anna (CowboyErin)
~Princess Tiana (TianaPrincess) DETECTIVE
~Rapunzel (disneycutie415)
~Ariel (mickyminnie890) MURDERED: P.10
Have fun everyone, and enjoy your day here at Epcot!
OOC: At this point, everyone should act normal until I say so.
murder-mystery-epcot-jpg.108157

Thanks Silvermist20 for the awesome cover!

Last edited:
Ariel: She just finished going through ticket & transportation & is now getting a map of the park. As she enters the future world she is fascinated by all these different things surrounding her. She walks up and get a map. Opening the map, she is fascinated by all the different countries that are at the World Showcase. She thought she should wait till later to discover the different countries, but what caught her attention was The Seas with Nemo & Friends. So, she decides to head over there first to check it out.

Last edited:
Princess Tiana- Walks through the gates and into Future World. She grabs a map and looks up at Spaceship Earth that is staring her right in the face. She decides to head towards the Giant looking Golf Ball to start her day off.

Ariel: As she was on her way she passed by this giant white ball that was in front of her. She was amazed by what these humans could build, and got really excited inside. There was so much to explore, but she still wanted to go to The Seas with Nemo & Friends first.

Mr. Moseby: He walks into the park, as he has done many times before, always as a solo traveller. He has his lucky sunglasses on and his backpack packed with the necessities of course. As he is walking towards The Land Pavillion two boys run past him, a shiver runs up his spine. "No running!" Though his authority means almost nothing here.

Princess Tiana- Arrives at the Spaceship Earth ride and notices that there really isn't that long of a ride and gets into the line to ride it.

Ariel: Once Ariel passed Spaceship Earth she headed towards the west side of Future World and turned right towards The Sea with Nemo & Friends. When she got there, she stopped right in front of the ride. She was taking in her surrounding. Watching the waters splash in front of the sign, and the birds saying,"Mine! Mine! Mine!" She was estatic she ran towards the entrance of the ride, and saw that it was only a 10 minute wait. She ran in and was amazed by all the details that was inside.

Princess Tiana- Walks off the ride and takes a look at her map. "Oh I really want to do Test Track." she navigates the map and starts walking towards the attraction.

Ariel: The line for the ride was moving fast, and it was finally her turn to get into the clamobile. As she went through the ride her excitement was off the chains. She was still in awe by all the details that these humans made to replicate the ocean and it reminded her of home. She was starting to get homesick, but with all of these amazing things she had to stick around to discover more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts