Murder Mystery in Epcot-The Game!

Ariel: After leaving France, she started to look around for a place to sit and watch Illuminations.

Park Manager: Bad news, everyone! Ariel was found dead in a telephone booth in the United Kingdom. She had been stabbed by a knife. The murderer left behind some soft fabric, but it was stained, so we are unable to conclude what color it was.
ARIEL_BLUE.jpg

RIP

Park Manager: Bad news, everyone! Ariel was found dead in a telephone booth in the United Kingdom. She had been stabbed by a knife. The murderer left behind some soft fabric, but it was stained, so we are unable to conclude what color it was.
ARIEL_BLUE.jpg

RIP
Oaken: Oh no! She was so nice! She even bought some of my sun balm!!

ARIEL_BLUE.jpg

RIP
OOC: :sad:

Maleficent: "Well this trip is talking a darker turn then expected. I think I will go to the top of Mission: Space to watch the show and hopefully be away from this murder." She then disappears in a pillar of flame before reappearing on top of the ride. "After this I will have to find a decent space to spend the night without getting killed."

Oaken: Wow, this firework spectacular sure is spectacular!

OOC: And now we've reached the point where the thread keeps dying unless someone is murdered or a murderer is caught, aka, when the roleplay gets boring unless there's a ton of active people that have signed up. :sad2:

OOC:Hopefully one or the other will happen soon.
OOC: Well there was just a murder, so the detectives should've given their accusation which should be posted soon if they were right or wrong.

The first murder mystery I did, there were a ton of people signed up and the murder mystery was finished, but all the other murder mysteries either barely finished or they died and people forgot about them. I have a feeling this one might die. :confused::confused3

OOC:Well buckeyprincess24 started it so maybe she will make it time for a murder to happen soon.

Park Manager: Good news! The detectives have made a correct accusation against Snow White! She told us there was one other murderer.
Snow_white_10.png

Shame on you!

OOC: I'm sorry this thread is about to die, but I understand that it's summer vacation and many people have plans. I'll be home tomorrow night, so I'll be on more often.

Oaken: Oh no! She was so sweet! And there's still another one! *looks back a Illuminations* Oh, but these fireworks are still very spectacular!

Maleficent: "Now that was extremely unexpected. Who would have thought that someone as caring as her could something so evil?"

Park Manager: Some more bad news, everyone! Wendy Darling has been found dead right outside of the Tea Caddy in the United Kingdom pavilion. The method appears to be poison, and some jewelry was left behind at the scene of the crime. Wendy was also a Detective.
RIP
Wendy-Darling-peter-pan-13972852-576-416.jpg

Last edited:
Maleficent: " This is trip is becoming darker at every turn. Maybe I should meet up with some of the other guests and see if could better protect ourselves as a group." With that said she flashed away in search of her fellow guests.

Oaken: Oh no! This is terrible! I never got to sell them my sun balm! And worse, they were a detective!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter