Murder Mystery in the Magic Kingdom Sign Ups!

I would like at least 10 characters (not 10 more, but 10 total) and there are a lot of teen boarders out there so please sign up!

Sign ups are extended until Wednesday, May 27th at 8 pm EST. I will only extend it one more time after that if needed.

Sign ups end tonight! I'll extend them one more time if I have to, but I don't want to so pleeeeeeeeeease sign up!

Ok, sign ups are extended until Saturday at 8 pm EST. I mean, I guess if I have to do it with 8 people I will, but I would prefer at least 10.

Ok, in 1 1/2 hours it'll be 8 so please either sign up or I'm going to have to do this with only 8 people.

WE DID IT! WE HAVE 10 PEOPLE! Ok, so I'll be picking murderers and detectives in a little bit because my brother will be getting on the computer soon, so I'll have to switch to mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter