Murder Mystery in the Magic Kingdom: The Game!

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
Park Manager: Hello everyone, and welcome to the Magic Kingdom! Let's welcome our guests:

Park Guests
~Jasmine - played by Pearlgem MURDERED DETECTIVE pg 7, empty tube of red lipstick
~Honey Lemon - Played by ColdNeverBotheredMe
~Jack Skellington - Played by ThPumpkinPrince/Jose Ch MURDERED pg 5, orange shoelace
~Ariel - Played by Newsies ARRESTED pg 7
~Cinderella - Played by disneyanney MURDERED DETECTIVE pg 6, brown hairs
~Melody - Played by buckeyeprincess24
~Russell - Played by Orreed ARRESTED pg 5
~Anna - Played by CowboyErin ARRESTED pg 6

~Hercules - Played by Fairywings
~Piglet - Played by LilPiglet
Have fun everyone, and thank you for all your hard work in your productions!

OOC: At this point, a murder has not been announced, so act normal until I say so.

Click Me For Rules

Last edited:
Russel: "THE WILDERNESS MUST BE EXPLORED!" He ran into Magic Kingdom, jumping up and down with excitement.

Jasmine:She looked at the Magic Kingdom Castle. It reminded her a bit of her castle. She then saw all the people she walked in The Magic Kingdom "What a beautiful place!"

Melody: She walked down Main Street USA and was amazed by Cinderella Castle. Looking around, she decided to head to Adventureland, because she wanted an adventure.
OOC: I'm still in school until June 10th, so my posts may be irregular depending on the schedule.

Park Manager: This just in, all ear hats are on sale at all shops on Main Street for 50% off!

OOC: I'm going to do fun random posts like this like I did last time to kind of break the ice a little bit.

Piglet: Looks around this big Magical place called the Magic Kingdom. He is so little and pretty much just used to the 100 Acre Woods where he plays with his friends.

Honey Lemon: She headed down Main Street, stopping every few paces to snap quick pictures with her phone (and the occasional selfie or two!). What a beautiful place! She was brimming with excitement, ready to have a completely magical time! If only her friends could be here too... She decided against getting a hat, she could have time for souvenir shopping later... All she wanted to do now was to take in the sights and sounds...

OOC: Since I've never been to MK (or WDW at all), I'm just gonna treat this like Disneyland, so do correct me if I get any places wrong... I'm assuming it's basically like Disneyland in layout.

Honey Lemon: She headed down Main Street, stopping every few paces to snap quick pictures with her phone (and the occasional selfie or two!). What a beautiful place! She was brimming with excitement, ready to have a completely magical time! If only her friends could be here too... She decided against getting a hat, she could have time for souvenir shopping later... All she wanted to do now was to take in the sights and sounds...

OOC: Since I've never been to MK (or WDW at all), I'm just gonna treat this like Disneyland, so do correct me if I get any places wrong... I'm assuming it's basically like Disneyland in layout.
OOC: Pretty much, except a couple of rides and there's no Toontown :(

Hercules: He walked in to the park. "So nice to relac and have a vacation from all the heroics."

Ariel: Ariel had been admiring her castle in New Fantasyland for ages. She had gone on Under the Sea 4 times, and had tears in her eyes each time.

Park Manager: I have some, uh, scary news. It has come to our attention that a fellow cast member has been murdered. There were no clues left and we have no idea who it could be, so for now, we are shutting down the exits, Nobody comes in and nobody leaves. The rides, restaraunts, and shops are still open. On the bright side, t-shirts are now 50% off in every store and there are free dole whips at Aloha Isle! Stay alert.

OOC: I will let murderers know when they can come up with the next murder.

Honey Lemon: The announcement stopped her in her tracks, and she looked up nervously. Murder?? And now she couldn't leave?? This trip might be even more interesting than she thought...

Cinderella: She looked around in fright. Who would do something so horrible?

Jasmine:"Murder! Who could have done something so horrible?"Then she wondered who did it. She felt a bit uncomfortable that she couldn't leave and she wondered who could be the murderer.

Ariel: Ariel audibly gasped. Her palms started to sweat and she was even breathing a little heavy. "M-murder?" she stuttered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter