Murphy Beds

lucyem

DIS Veteran
Which resorts have them?
Anyone know if they are planning to add them to all the resorts?

We just had a 5 night stay at the VWL. It was such a nice surprise to find the new Murphy bed! I have two boys but having them share is disruptive to all our sleep. We have been bringing a blow up mattress for one. I see so many benefits to it. I am hoping they will be added to more resorts.

I have 2 (teenage) boys as well that would hate to have to sleep on the sleeper sofa together. We too have brought a blow up air mattress on many a trip. Our family loves the Murphy beds as an addition to the sleeper sofa, it makes things so much easier for us.

To my knowledge so far they have them at VGF, VWL, VGC, and Aulani.
But the only DVC resort that has them in the studios is the VGF (unless they added them to the studios at VWL?).

Also, not DVC but, they have them in some of the rooms at the Port Orleans resort.

The Murphy bed addition at VWL was in the studios not the 1BRs. At WDW DVC resorts, they are in VWL studios and the VGF studios and 1BRs. The remaining WDW DVC resorts do not have them. If you go for a 1BR, the 1BRs at OKW, BLT, and AKV (except for the small number of value rooms), have a twin size sleeper chair in addition to the pull-out green in the living room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter