Murphys are back home again! ~ Live from WDW & Universal 7/31-8/6 :)

I just stumbled across this now. I'm so glad I found your report, even if your trip is almost over. I'm going back to read it now.

Glad everyone enjoyed following along. Can't wait to get back down there again this fall. :)

Now I'm frantically packing for a trip to Toronto... Just washing everything in my suitcase and putting it back. ;)

I plan to type up a detailed report with more pics of Sapphire Falls on my blog. But it will have to wait until I get back home again. Such is the life of a traveling girl. :flower1:

Thanks for sharing your latest trip!

Pack for extremely hot weather - we are setting weather records this week here in the Toronto area for heat & humidity... Humidex values are heading toward 42/44°C (107/111°F) ugh...

Safe travels, & enjoy our great city!

Thanks for sharing your latest trip!

Pack for extremely hot weather - we are setting weather records this week here in the Toronto area for heat & humidity... Humidex values are heading toward 42/44°C (107/111°F) ugh...

Safe travels, & enjoy our great city!

Wow!!!! That is crazy hot!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!