Music Podcast

claven123

Mouseketeer
I was listening to podcast and heard a wonderful cast about the music at the them parks, specifically MK. They had a guest from a university, who spoke of the music piped in the streets and rides. The science behind how disney uses music and played many selections. Was very, very informative. I just can't find it!

Any ideas..... wdwtoday? Disney dish? DIS unplugged?

Dennis

It definitely wasn’t wdwtoday or dis unplugged. Sounds like the sort of thing Len Testa / Jim Hill would cover. The above mentioned episode sounds like a good shout.

Oh my.... that’s the one. I didn’t see it because I didn’t go back that far, thought I’ve listened to all those. No idea how I listened to that Friday.... being it’s quite old!

Dennis

Oh my.... that’s the one. I didn’t see it because I didn’t go back that far, thought I’ve listened to all those. No idea how I listened to that Friday.... being it’s quite old!

Dennis
Oh, well, glad your mystery is solved. I hope the podcast explores other Disney lands with the music expert on future episodes.

since we're on the subject of park music, i was curious about two pieces of music I would like to download but don't know how:
1.) happily ever after full fireworks (not the one they have now you can buy that is just the main song) and not on youtube for watching it.
2.) the new dhs parks theme music that they recently changed as their background.
thanks if you can tell me where i can buy them....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter