• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Music Poll

Stacy's a freak

wrangles snakes
Of course, I am a freak of all things Disney. But I'm even more freakish about Disney music. To get ready for our trip, I have been listening to Disney music mornin', noon and night. So here is the poll of the day...

What is your favorite cover of a Disney song? I have to say that mine is either Louis Armstrong's "Chim Chimeree" or Harry Connick, Jr.'s "Bare Necessities".

But whether yours is Allison Krauss' "Baby Mine" or Billy Joel's "When you wish Upon a Star", I'm dying to know your favorites!

-Stacy :D

P.S. I'm also slightly embarrassed to say that even though Michael Bolton is cheesy, I love his version of "A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes." :eek:

I recently heard Gene Simmons (I'm unsure if it's a solo effort or KISS) singing "When You Wish Upon A Star". It wasn't half bad, even if it's a little bizarre! ;)

I'm actually listening to WDW music as I type this. I have MANY cd's from the parks, movies & compilations.

I love Luther Vandros's rendition of "So This Is Love", as well as Brian McNight's version of "Remember the Magic."
:jester: :smooth:

Gene Simmons doing "When You Wish Upon A Star" is on his 1978 solo album.

I really enjoy Micheal Crawford's version of "When She Loved Me" and Barenaked Ladies doing "Grim Grinning Ghosts".

I'm so excited to hear about your favorites - it just makes me want to buy more music. Keep 'em comin'! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter