Music: What are you listening to??

for some reason it's quoting the wrong thing. sorry!

Oh, and I'm listening to Fantasmic. :earsboy:[/QUOTE]
Am here in north carolina (well for 5 weeks now) taking care of Dad at home who is under hospice care. We play the Vic Damone station all day for him on Pandora and he loves it! So many great songs from that era!

Best wishes for you and your Dad. When my Dad was under home hospice we played John Denver for him.

I'm currently obsessed with Taylor Swift's new album, 1989. It's been a long time since I've loved every single song on an album, but I seriously can not decide which is my favorite. I'm kicking myself for not buying tickets to the concert, but I had no idea that such a huge Taylor Swift fan was hiding inside me until this album came out.

If it hadn't have been so coincidental, I would not post, but "If You Were Here" by the Thompson Twins and "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds just played...in a row. John Hughes in the house!! :)

I'm so glad I'm standing Here Today - Joe Cocker :cloud9:

Oh, and I'm listening to Fantasmic. :earsboy:

Best wishes for you and your Dad. When my Dad was under home hospice we played John Denver for him.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! He is really loving all of his favorites, Vic Damone, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Perry Como and so much more. My Mom loved John Denver too!

I'm currently obsessed with Taylor Swift's new album, 1989. It's been a long time since I've loved every single song on an album, but I seriously can not decide which is my favorite. I'm kicking myself for not buying tickets to the concert, but I had no idea that such a huge Taylor Swift fan was hiding inside me until this album came out.
I just bought the CD three weeks ago. I agree. It's pretty good!

I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons (DS is currently obsessed with their music, so I hear this a lot. Guess it could be worse.:rolleyes:)

have you ever listened to Izzy? (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole) Beautiful album!
Ohhhh, he is an icon of Hawaiian Music!

I did not know anything at all about this music, until I decided to put together a play-list for our trip. And, choose songs for a vacation slide-show.

I have to say that when I started to listen to IZ, and some of the masters and icons of Hawaiian Slack Key... THAT was when I 'got' Hawaii.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter