Musings About Crowds Next Summer

jsanders82

Mouseketeer
Starting to put some plans in place for our trip next early June.

I know there will be summer crowds but do you think they will be lower due to SW opening that fall/winter? Do you think some visitors are delaying their trips till this land opens? Just curious to everyone's thoughts.

I'm not banking on this and we are going no matter what. It just popped in my head since several ppl on this board mentioned rescheduling their trips for TSL.

We’re going in June with 10 people and booked our rooms last night. My gut feeling is I think some people will hold off. I know it will be busy though. This is a graduation present for my daughter and she will head to college in August otherwise I would’ve delayed the trip as well so we could see star wars.

We’re going early June next year too. I’m hopeful that some will hold off till later in the year but many (like us) will be locked into only being able to tour when school is out.

We also have to go in the summer due to school. We can't book our dates until November (staying at WBC) as that is when my husbands PTO will be approved.

I'm going to hope for all of us that the parks are empty and FOP is a walk on lol

We are planning late August next year like normal. Guessing the crowds will be average but hoping for less is always on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter