Must do, Best snacks in all four parks?? any your looking forward to??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I guess mine would be as follows--
MK- Main Street (candy- s'mores squares,caramel apples, fudge,raspberry white chocolate chip cookie) dole whip
AK- Tamu Tamu (double chocolate chocolate chip ice cream sandwich)
DHS- Butterfinger cupcake, carrotcake cookie
EPCOT- France- (assorted Macaroons, Brioche ice cream sandwich, ice cream martini, frozen grand marnier)
USA- funnel cakes
Germany- Karmel Kuchen (the whole store :rolleyes1)
Mexico- Margaritas,Margaritas and then just for fun a Margarita
Canada- beer cheese soup
Disney Springs- Goofy's Candy Kitchen mmmmmmmmmmm:cloud9: The Apples are outrageous (I get one early in the trip and bring it home to eat a little each day yummm) cookies, fudge oh alright the whole damn store is awesome.

What are your must haves???? Anything new to check out???

The Pongu Lumpia in Pandora was probably the best thing I ate all week! We had two AK days, and unfortunately I only tried it on the second day! SO good.

I also really enjoyed the UP cone in Tomorrowland. I settled for this since they got rid of the Hei Hei cone, and I was pleasantly surprised.

Hollywood studios - Oasis Canteen- funnel cake with strawberry topping
Epcot anything at France pavilion (pastries)

My kids' list will be all about smoothies, sundaes, and other sweets. Mine are
MK - not much, probably a cappuccino slushie at Joffrey's
EP - salted, dark chocolate caramel in Germany, coffee slushie, something savory at Les Halles
DS - not much, another coffee slushie since it'll be HOT
AK - lots of savory options depending on if a cart is open, or not. FTBBQ pulled pork fries. Y&Y fried rice and egg roll. Mr. Kamal's dumplings or seasoned fries. Caravan Rd sliders or noodle salad. Harambe market grilled curry corn on the cob.
I'll get a pretzel and cheese sauce, somewhere!

At MK all I care about is a Dole Whip and Pineapple Upside Down cake at Aloha Isle and the cinnamon roll at Gaston's.
At HS I have to get a PB&J milkshake at 50's or Tune in Lounge.
In Epcot I go into Sunshine Seasons and see what special cupcake they have since they always change.
And while visiting AK I get the Triple Yeti adult frozen drink in Africa.

The Pongu Lumpia in Pandora was probably the best thing I ate all week! We had two AK days, and unfortunately I only tried it on the second day! SO good.

I also really enjoyed the UP cone in Tomorrowland. I settled for this since they got rid of the Hei Hei cone, and I was pleasantly surprised.
Any pics? What are these??

Cronut at Epcot. Also any salad they have at the Flower and Garden festival kiosks.

(Nothing comes to mind right now as a great snack in the other three parks.)

MK the cinnamon bun at Gaston with a La Fous brew
Epcot the popcorn from Karamel Kuchen
HS used to be the goodies at the writers stop. Now it’s the orange cider at baseline tap house
AK it would be the fruit juice at TH
Mickey waffles anywhere, I know they are just waffles but the shape makes them taste better
DS anything from Girahdellis

Dole Whip where ever I can find it throughout WDW and Karamel Kuche at Germany Pavilion; not a big snack eater either sweet or savoury. The man and DGD are lazy lovers of popcorn. I say they are lazy since no one wants to carry the refill container.

My very favorite snack is the carrot cake cookie in Hollywood Studios. My daughters mother used to get (and still does) very angry because I would get the snack. Gwen would open it up and eat all the icing inside and give me back the cookie to eat. We still do this.

Dole Whip all day every day.

I really liked the Cheshire Cat Tail pastry from the Cheshire Cafe in Magic Kingdom. We got it on the last day we were there, and I’m regretting that we didn’t get one to go.

MK - Dole Whip Float ------ anything Dole Whip is an absolute must!!!!!
Warm Cinnamon Roll from Gaston's Tavern is worthy too
AK - Night Blossom (can a beverage count as a snack???) --- we tried this for the first time on our last trip and plan to get it every time we are back at AK
Epcot - anything at Les Halles Boutangerie-Patisserie

#1 snack of all time in any park is popcorn, I can't get enough of it! popcorn::

My other favorites of the snacks I've tried are:
AK - Mr. Kamal's seasoned fries or pongu lumpia
HS - (honestly nothing specific is coming to mind other than an especially fresh and delicious churro)
EP - Cronut!
MK - chili cheese fries at Casey's or churro ice cream sandwich at Sleepy Hollow.

Is the cronut sugar coated or powder coated? Where are they sold? Thanks.

The cronuts are currently sold at the Electric Umbrella in Epcot. They were recently moved from elsewhere. I've been stalking them, because that's one of the things I'm looking forward to. Also in Epcot, In Caramel Kuchen, There's a caramel shortbread bar that I love. In MK,want to try the pineapple upside down cake at Aloha Isle and the cinnamon bun at Gaston's. And going to Ghirardelli's-Not sure what sundae I'll get, but I'm sure it will be good.

#1 snack of all time in any park is popcorn, I can't get enough of it! popcorn::

Same!

We're doing 3 DAH events on our trip, and I'm so excited for the unlimited "free" popcorn...

MK - Dole whip
Epcot - nachos and churros to share at La Cantina de San Angel, the strawberry tart at the bakery in France, shaved ice in Japan (tangerine is my favorite)

I'm not one for desserts, but saw pics on Pinterest of some of the "best" snacks at WDW. The caramel covered smores at Karmel Kuche look scrumptious, as does the red velvet Mickey cake pop at Main Street Confectionery. We always struggle with snack credits, so looking forward to actually looking forward to something. One thing I tried last trip for the first time and will definitely get again is the carrot cake cookie from Sweet Spells at DHS. Super good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter