MVMCP crowd comparison & WISHES

Sydnoahmom

Mouseketeer
I have read to go to the 2nd parade the night of MVMCP. I understand the fireworks are in between the two parades, so here's the question: Won't all of the good spots for the fireworks be taken if we don't go to the first parade? I also need a rough comparison of what the crowds are like. We will be at MVMCP on Nov. 30. What is max capacity for the party and what does that compare to in terms of a regular off-season day (which is always when we go). I have heard that Tuesdays don't usually sell out.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Laurie

There are lots of good fireworks spots that are not on the parade route. My favorite place to watch the fireworks during MVMCP is on the Tomorrowland Bridge. There is no problem getting last minute spots there, we always manage to get seats under the Tomorrowland sign (off to the side).

We've gone on Tuesday the past 2 or 3 years, it wasn't bad. The best time to ride is during the first parade. Head back to Fantasyland or Frontierland first thing, everything will be literally walkon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter