MVMCP- How soon are tickets available for 2003?

diznee25

Disney all the time
We have never experienced MVMCP and would like to do so during our Dec. 2003 trip. Does anyone know when tickets will become available for purchase?

Thanks,
Diznee25

Edited: Last Dec 2002 I noticed the last day for MVMCP was on the 20th of Dec. This is the ONLY day we can do it this year! (Dec. 20th 2003) Is it standard for Disney to include Dec. 20th for MVMCP or has it ended sooner then that in past years?

Look for the 2003 MVMCP tickets to go on sale sometime mid-summer. As far back as I can remember (1998), MVMCP has not been offered on Saturdays. Based on that, I do not think there will be a party on 12/20/2003. Sorry, hope the pattern changes for 2003.

Carol is right, there have never been (at least since I have been watching the boards) an MVMCP on Sat. You see Friday and Sunday parties.

Actually I think the Dec 20, last year was a late add on date. I think in past years, we haven't seen them hit close to the 20th. It's a nifty event and I think designed to not only celebrate the holidays but to bring people in to the parks between Thanksgiving and the weeks before Xmas week. Dec 20 probably starts peak season or may be the very tail end of value season, when more people are showing up at the parks and Disney doesn't have to have a special event to get bodies there.

Just don't want you to get your hopes up too much.

Are they done midweek??? We'll be there the 7th through the 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter