MVMCP Sold Out to Annual Passholders (What might that mean)

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by evanstrouge, Nov 8, 2018.

1. evanstrouge

evanstrouge Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone,

I tried to order 4 (then 3, then 2, then 1) tickets to MVMCP using the Annual Passholder discount yet it show NO availability for the date. When I select non-Disney Annual Passholder, it shows available tickets (at a higher rate of course) [December 9].

My question is.... What might this mean? Will that be a highly populated night? This is a new event for me and any information is much appreciated.

Thank you!

2. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

Those nights aren’t sold out for AP discounts, they just don’t have an AP discount available at all. Some party dates don’t have AP discounts.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  5. Brett Wyman

Brett Wyman Mouseketeer

Where is the link to order AP MVMCP online?

6. DisFam4

DisFam4 Mouseketeer

It's the same page for everyone. You just need to sign into the MDE account that has an AP linked to it and the pricing option tab will show up for the discount.

Not all parties have a discount - the OP's date 12/9 is one of those dates.

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  7. BillyRay_Omaha

BillyRay_Omaha Earning My Ears

Correct the Discounted tickets are gone. As for MVMCP we did this last year mid Dec and I swear it was more crowded during the party than during the day. Not doing that ever again. We do love the MVMCP fireworks so this year Dec 6th we have dinner reservations at California Grill at 5pm, simply come back around 9:30 show our dinner receipt and they let you go up and watch from the outside deck.

It's the perfect view, music is piped in firework everywhere I have a jack & diet in my hand and we watch the crowds from above, we also bring a small set of binoculars so fun to use up high.

ConnecticutNonna likes this.
  8. cckp72

cckp72 Fairy In Training

Just curious - is there plenty of room on the deck outside of C.Grill? Wondered if that ever gets really tight? TIA!

9. BillyRay_Omaha

BillyRay_Omaha Earning My Ears

We have never had a problem plenty of room to watch right at the rooftop fence/wall, never had to stand behind anyone.

cckp72 likes this.