• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP tickets

mariolatry

DIS Veteran
As a little aside to the December trip discussion-

Is it better to get MVMCP tickets before you go or wait until you get there? I'm normally hyper-prepared but I also thought I might want to wait and get the night with the best weather. I'll be there 12/02-12/09.

As long as you don't plan on going on a Friday night, you can probably wait and get tickets then and there.

We go on either Sunday or Tuesday and I wait until we get there, it has never been a problem. Fridays usually do not sellout until November. If you decide to buy them early, keep in mind they are non-refundable.

Is the cost of a MVMCP ticket any cheaper when you buy them months in advance? I have always bought mine months in advance, and I have no idea how much it costs once I get to WDW.

I was there in December 2003 and decided on Monday Dec. 8 that I wanted to go on the 9th and was able to get a ticket with no problem.

Where can you get them in WDW? Are they available at the resorts or do you have to buy them at MK?

If, and I am still in the planning stages, are the MVMCP dates? I am thinking Dec 24-30 but am thinking I am too late to party. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance for any info..

sherry

Originally posted by matjef9091
If, and I am still in the planning stages, are the MVMCP dates? I am thinking Dec 24-30 but am thinking I am too late to party. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance for any info..

sherry

Too late. The MVMCP ends the week before Christmas.

Originally posted by Claudia Kellenberger
Is the cost of a MVMCP ticket any cheaper when you buy them months in advance? I have always bought mine months in advance, and I have no idea how much it costs once I get to WDW.

You can get the advance price up to 1 day before the party. Day of the party is the gate price, about $5 more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter