MVMCP with Discount Questions

champagne27

Mouseketeer
Hello -

I am really just trying to see if we go to the MVMCP on a DVC and AP discount night if it will most likely be busier then another night that week. I was planning on going on 12/11 before the discount was announced and now I am worried that it will be very crowded that night. Anyone with experience on these nights? The $20 or so in savings isn't worth it if it will be mobbed.

Thanks for any feedback!

Just a postjack sidenote.....your ticker is beyond cute!!!! :thumbsup2

Not a DVC member as of yet....so hopefully someone can help. I have never been in WDW in December as of yet.

In my opinion, there's a reason discounts are offered--to attract additional business on nights when they will not otherwise reach capacity. Don't fool yourself into thinking that the discount rates are just a kind gesture on the part of Disney. :laughing: They wouldn't be offering the discount if they knew they could sell-out the night at full price.

While there's no way of knowing in advance how attendance will stack-up on any given night, I still think your best bet is to go with one of the discounted nights and assume that the crowds will be a bit lighter than full price nights (when the event may well sell-out.)

When we signed up we were not aware the nite we booked was a DVC discount until the lady ask how many in our party for the discount and the fact that we needed to pick up our tickets at the will call window and show our DVC member's card. I can't see it putting that many more folks in the park on any given night. Maybe a couple hundred familes(??) put that is really not that many considering how big the park is...smjj

We are trying to figure out the same thing, our orginal plan was to go Dec 6m but there is no discount, so we are now thining Dec 9 when there is a discount, such hard decions LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter