Mvmcp

dulluth

Mouseketeer
Do DVC membes get discounts on specialty events like MVMCP? I thought I remembered a 10% on up to 10 tickets? Thanks for any help!

Yes there is a 10% discount but I don't remember up to how many tickets.

You can order them online at dvcmember.com and it will give you the discounted rate.

dulluth said:
Do DVC membes get discounts on specialty events like MVMCP? I thought I remembered a 10% on up to 10 tickets? Thanks for any help!
Yes - DVC members do get a 10% discount on tickets to MVMCP. However, the discount only applies to certain nights.

The nights available for the discount are 11/13, 11/17, 11/28, & 12/14. Price is $38.29 per ticket and $27.99 (ages 3 - 9).

If you want to order the discounted MVMCP tickets, you'll need to order through MS ahead of time. You will have to accept the "will call" option because you will need to show your membership card to actually get the tickets. There is a limit of 6 tickets per member ID card.

Best wishes -

I ordered 7 MVMCP txs for 11/28 from the regular Disney #. I got the discount and the tickets arrived in the mail. I can't wait to go! :cool1:

chrissybear said:
I ordered 7 MVMCP txs for 11/28 from the regular Disney #. I got the discount and the tickets arrived in the mail. I can't wait to go! :cool1:
I think you must have ordered as soon as they became available and before all the CMs became aware of the procedures.

I ordered my MVMCP tickets from MS last week and asked to have them mailed. I got a call from MS a few days later saying I had to do "will call". The CM gave me the confirmation number. I told her that I wanted the tickets to be mailed and she said that was not an option because I needed to show the membership card to get the discount.

Wonder what would happen now if someone called the "regular" number? Maybe the will call thing is only if you call MS. :confused3

Best wishes -

I ordered mine when they first went on sale through the regular number and not MS and was told they had to be on "will call". That is totally fine with me because I save the $3 in shipping + I don't forget to pack them when its time to leave. :)

cobbler said:
I ordered mine when they first went on sale through the regular number and not MS and was told they had to be on "will call". That is totally fine with me because I save the $3 in shipping + I don't forget to pack them when its time to leave. :)
Actually, you'll be saving $4. Apparently, the mailing charge went up this year - at least that is what I was going to pay before MS called, LOL.

Good point about the packing. Hoping there isn't too much of a line at "will call".

Best wishes -

chrissybear said:

I ordered on May 1, through WDW travel, got the DVC discount for 11/13, and received them in the mail too.

CarolMN said:
Good point about the packing.
Best wishes -

That has actually happened to me before, I forgot not only our MVMCP tickets but our regular park tickets as well.

Luckily prior to our trip we were staying with DH's family for a couple of days and my mom had to Fed Ex them overnight to us.

Talk about stress. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts