MVMCP??

pumpkinjl

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for 5:50 at the Crystal Palace on a MVMCP night. We do not have tickets to the MVMCP. Will we be allowed to eat and then exit the park?

You need do look and see how late CP is taking regular reservations and when the party reservations start.

On the day of your reservation at CP, what time does the park close? I am assuming it is 6:00 pm, as that is the time the park closes on many MVMCP. With a reservation at 5:50 pm, you should have no issues dining at that time. While you are at dinner (after 6:00 pm), they will be clearing the day guests from the park, getting ready for the party which officially starts at 7:00 pm (although those party guests can enter the park earlier). Once your dinner is over, you will need to leave the park. CM's will still be checking wrist bands of guests entering the park, and different areas within the park, but leaving should have no issue.

So I just landed 2 reservations at Cinderella Royal Table for our party of 9 ppl on 12/21. (Split tables of 5 and 4).
One reservation time is 5:50pm the other 5:55pm. It is on a MVMCP night. The park CLOSES AT 6pm. I am so excited to have landed a late reservation bc it allows us to max out our MK time but I am nervous about it being so close to park closing. Will we be told we cant go? WE DO NOT HAVE TICKETS FOR MVMCP but will be at MK that whole day leading up to dinner. I booked through regular ADR site. We will be checking in around 530pm at the host stand.

Last edited:
So I just landed 2 reservations at Cinderella Royal Table for our party of 9 ppl on 12/21. (Slit tables of 5 and 4).
One reservation time is 5:50pm the other 5:55pm. It is on a MVMCP night. The park CLOSES AT 6pm. I am so excited to have landed a late reservation bc it allows us to max out our MK time but I am nervous about it being so close to park closing. Will we be told we cant go? WE DO NOT HAVE TICKETS FOR MVMCP but will be at MK that whole day leading up to dinner. I booked through regular ADR site. We will be checking in around 530pm at the host stand.
It will be fine. 5:55 PM is the last "regular" slot.

You should not have any problem using the ADR, eat, and then be expected to exit the park. Without a band, you will not be able to do any of the rids, attractions, meet and greets, etc.

You should not have any problem using the ADR, eat, and then be expected to exit the park. Without a band, you will not be able to do any of the rids, attractions, meet and greets, etc.
Thanks,
I don't mind leaving after we eat since we wont have tickets. I just don't want to be denied dinner at this special place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter