My 10th Trip To Dl This Year...and Not The Last!

50thisyeartoo!

Mouseketeer
Yes I am a spoiled 50 year old brat. BUT I have found that Disneyland is the most fun place on earth! My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I don't care. The last trip I made it to the Steve Martin presentation in the Abraham Lincoln Theater...it was wonderful! It was so crowded that I didn't ride much but did a lot of shopping. I hear the crowds are down now until Thanksgiving...when I go next week I hope to ride everything at least TWICE! My favorite ride at DL is the Indiana Jones ride. I love the pinball machine in the gift shop too. I love the California Screamin at CA...everytime I ride it I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack (only when it first takes off). I love going to the toy store there and buying the new MR POTATO HEAD stuff. Every trip I make a learn something NEW. I'm going again next week...and again the 27th-30th. This is what happens when you're a FUN grandma with six grandkids! I LOVE IT! :earsgirl:

I could spend all day reading all your posts! We're going in either April or May of 06 for the first time and I've already got "happy feet"!!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Happy feet? Didn't Steve Martin have happy feet? And he used to work at Disneyland in the Magic Shop! The closer it gets the happier I feel...I think I have happy head!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter