My 10yo has a Peter Pan movie question....

MagicPlanning

Earning My Ears
Where does the first star to the right go?

(We're watching PP and they just sang You Can Fly and he asked. Idk, so I'm asking here.)

The first star to pop into view in the evening and on the right as far as the Earth Sun line goes is actually Jupiter, so, that's ONE way of answering the question?

Somewhere I saw a gif that had a friend of Peter Pan at Disney answering this... I believe he said something to the effect of "Don't go that way - it will take you someplace weird". If you can find the gif, it might be neat for your kid to hear it right from Peter!

Somewhere I saw a gif that had a friend of Peter Pan at Disney answering this... I believe he said something to the effect of "Don't go that way - it will take you someplace weird". If you can find the gif, it might be neat for your kid to hear it right from Peter!
Found it, I think. Orange marmalade?

That is awesome! It's not the same one I saw, but fantastic!!
(And two thumbs up from my kids too!!) Thank you for sharing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter