my 180 is tomorrow- do phone and online at same time???

brendaziz

DIS Veteran
Hi! So I would like to do onilne for all my adrs but I'm trying for victoria and albert's so I have to call for at least that one.
I'm trying for V&As, Ohana dinner and CRT- So I"m thinking i'll start trying things online and if i finish w/ V&As on the phone and i'm still not done w/ some online, then I'll ask for times on the phone for CRT and such.

Does that make me sound liek a nut?
This is my first trip w/ 180 day dining and also w/ online adrs.

Thansk!

Online ADRs start at 6 am EST. You can probably make all of them online and then call at 7am EST for V&A. I just did mine on Monday morning and had no problem getting all of mine online. I just called later to book our Wishes cruise. It was all very easy and stress-free if that makesyou feel any better.:goodvibes

Online would also be my suggestion. I set my alarm for 6am and did all of mine online and called at 7 for the Fantasmic Dinner Package. But I got everything I wanted and the times I wanted.

Sunday the 7th was my 180+10 ressie day and I was through with everything around 7:15am
GOODLUCK:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter