My 1st PTR!! My Birthday Celebration in Disney...Henry's hitting all the parks!!!

Is it just me and you in here??

just so you know I signed up for the fridge so we will have a fridge to use from the 1st till sometime either the night of the 4th or the morning of the 5th depending on when the next girl gets in!

I'm pretty excited because that is most of the time we will be there so we can put some cold beers in there, have filtered water(someone stuck a britta pitcher in there) and be able to have some fruit and some other stuff which should help keep down our costs there!!

Wow- it's been a long time since I've been in here. I need to get on the ball. I can't wait for Mikey's fundraiser to be done in November, so I can get focused on our trip to THE WORLD!!!! I need to get on ordering my cake, too. More soon(ish)~

I read a bunch of horror stories last night on the cake thread board about CR- even Chef Mickey's. Sooo, I'm going to order it soon and request that ONLY CakeManBri bake it, since everyone still rave about his cakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!