My 20th Anniversary for the first time I stayed at the Beach Club

Gaston's Bicep

For there's no one as burly and brawny, as you see
Hey there....thought I'd post my intinerary for my trip to WDW during the 4th of July. Which so happens to be same time I first went to the BC, 20 years ago. Boy time flies.

My lovely GF will be joining me for this momentous occasion. LOL We we were there last February, and we ran around like manaics for a week straight. We needed a vacation after that one. We decided to take it a lil easy this time.

This trip we will be staying at the Beach Club Villas. (my FAVORITE hotel) We also booked the quick service meal plan. We're going to spending most mornings by the pool, so we didn't want to waste much time with TS. Although, we currently have 2 reservations for TS.

Well here is my first draft our itunerary:

7/1 - pool then EPCOTdinner at Teppan Edo
7/2 - pool then MK dinner @ Cosmic Rays
7/3 - AK lunch @ Flame Tree BBQ, dinner @ Yachtmans Steakhouse
7/4 - pool then DHS late lunch @ Fairfax Fare, dinner @ Studio Catering Co.
7/5 - pool then MK dinner @ Cosmic Ray's
7/6 - checkout then either EPCOT or DHS use up our QS meals

The days by the pool we'll probably just eat lunch at Hurrican Hannas or Beaches & Cream.

I have a feeling there will be a dinner at Cape May Cafe one night cause my GF does love some crab legs. LOL

I have a whole spreadsheet....my GF thinks I'm nuts. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter