My ADR window opens in 2 days. Do you prefer using the computer, the iphone app or calling ?

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
I'm wondering if there is a way that has a better chance of securing what I want. My hardest, I guess, is BOG for lunch but it's only for 2 people and I have 4 dates possible and not picky about times so I'm optimistic.

I made my ADRs this am, I got BOG on 2 different dates (breakfast and lunch). I had better success on the computer. The app on my iphone seemed to stall. I did have to use incognito on chrome...using regular chrome (even after clearing cookies still seemed to be problematic). I also had my husband login as me on his laptop, so we were able to make our ADRs much quicker this way, using 2 computers at once. I was able to get everything I wanted for a party of 4 for Oct 13-20.

Be ready with both....last trip I couldn't get 180 +10 to work on my PC but phone app worked fine....I have seen several reports of the opposite problem.

Made all of my ADRs this morning and had no issues. I found the iphone app easier than the computer which seemed to have more steps and took longer. We don't really eat breakfast so an earlier kind of lunch is good for us. Only one ADR (at Sci-Fi) was not available before 12:30 and we reserved 1:15 but everything else was exactly as I wanted. Thanks for the tips.

I prefer teh computer but will alwasy have the app ready to go. I book what I can online at 6AM and if I run into issues that need a CM I call at 7AM on the nose. We usually travel in a larger party and will sometimes need to book two parties in order to accomodate all of us. If I do nto have my DD online booking at the same time or run into issues and I cannot get both in the same timeframe, so then I call.

Remember to book in order of difficulty, nad make hard to get ADR's towards teh end of your stay.

We can make our Disney dining reservations tomorrow. What time would booking open for the I phone and computer? It is probably the same time right?
Ty

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone for suggesting the Iphone app.

We got all our favorite dining venues that we wanted, and we got them all either at 6-6:15pm!!!!!! That is when we usually eat our dinner.

Please forgive if I am spelling wrong, just so excited since yesterday.

Sunday------Le Cellar Canada
Monday------O'hana
Tuesday----- Be our Guest
Wednesday- Rain forest at Animal kingdom
Thursday----California Grill
Friday------- Crystal Palace (Halloween nights for us)

And we booked our breakfast meals for "The Wave" at the Contemporary for 7:45 each morning.

Thanks again.

Safe travels.

Oh man, that is early. I would assume it's 5am CST since I'm on the east coast and it was 6am for me. Yikes. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!