My ADR's

twokids0204

DIS Dad #561
I booked my ADR's yesterday (family of 4, kids 6 and 8).

Here's what I got.

Aug 28 - Teppan Edo
Aug 29 - H&V (Fantasmic!)
Aug 30 - Boma
Aug 31 - 1900 Park Fare (Breakfast)
Sept 1 - Le Cellier
Sept 2 - CRT
Sept 3 - 50's Prime Time

- Aug 29 - Mama Merose was booked up already (for F!). Should I keep H&V, or book MM for just a regular dinner and wait in the regular F! line?

What do you think about the rest of them as well?

We did not care for our dinner at Hollywood and Vine. If it were up to me I would make a reservation at Mama Melrose and would continue to try back for a Fantasmic package time slot.

What time is your HW&V ADR? If it was too early, I would definitely book MM regular.

I was actually surprised.. I got an ok time, considering it's F! package. It is 4:55.

I'd keep it. We are trying for that day. Thanks 4 telling me MM is booked. We may try another day during our trip for Fantasmic if it's booked. Don't want to run the risk of not getting a seat. My DH reminded me, though, that we had a FDP last year and sat somewhere else. Seating was very good. I have to remember to bring bug spray this time. The gnats were out of control. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter