MY ADVENTURES N NEW ORLEANS & OTHER ASSORTED SILLY STUFF TRIP REPORT; NOV '17

Welcome aboard -:yay:

Still reading along
images

Need some cheering up :sick:- Ladybug looks like has an ear infection. Has an appointment to see her OBGYN (her VET) Monday at 9am. Wish us luck and will keep all of ya posted.

In the meantime, thought a little funny is in order here 2 help both her & I get thru this as well as the gunky weather thats about to come thru the Dallas area ALL WEEKEND LONG.:crazy2:

Will write more Sunday -popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

Last edited:
Crossing fingers and eyes that Ladybug gets a clean bill of health!

:hug:

:thanks: for your kind support and this has me a wee bit rattled.

Anywho -
Got an 9am appointment to see her OBGYN ;)(aka her Vet) in the morning -
Have resolved now to have her ears cleaned Professionally twice a year (I usually clean them 3-4 times as yr) & will let VCA Animal Hospital Reps know that as well.

Best guess is its Mites, allergy of some sort, time to get ears cleaned or just a combination of all three is my best guess. So we shall see in a few more hours.:crutches:

Also, I
am very thank full I am off work Mon & Tuesday so I am out to just relax, have some much needed R&R with her & I just being two lazy Dogs as she hopefully gets back up to speed and makes a return to her usual bouncy self.paw:

I am choosing to do that at home (spend time with family)......
just put in and gotten approved for a lot of time off from work........

So.........:rolleyes1
Be on the lookout for me to be doing / seeing a lot of crazy things in and around the DFW Metroplex area over these next 90 days or so -

Example -
Someone gave me this idea as a suggestion -
(I luv Cider :drinking1and think it wud be fun 2b challenged by old school video games)

SO I am thinking, "Why Not?" one day after a quick run in to that place I have been meaning to check out::goodvibes

200px1.png

Pics & video will be posted to this TR I promise.:jumping1:

and of course, in the spirit of this trip report, ya know of course that in a few more weeks - I've gotta check out the latest POTC movie.:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:
WHATS COMING UP FOR ME COME LATE NOV WHILE N NEW AWLINS.......popcorn::

Not quite a DISney cruise but hey, nothing says I can't wear DISney clothing while on this cruise ....right?:rotfl:

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:

So that cruise!!!

You will love it

Never been down the Missip & really lookin' forward to it.....
But first -

I am about to have some fun going Back to the Future....:cool1:

From a referal by someone at work, I have FINALLY cleared away my work schedule Monday and Tuesday to enjoy some much needed r&r at this place:

Headin out there Tuesday.....:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Never been challenged like this with old school video games but hey....why not?:woohoo:

Besides......they serve beer.....:drinking1
But first gonna catch some tacos & 'ritas at Pappasitos:goodvibes
(going to use up the last of my gift card that I bought for my San Antonio Trip late last yr)

Then turn around and head out to see the Beauty and the Beast movie late Tuesday night. Heard so much about the movie - looking forward to seeing it.

Will take a few pics and video where I can and post them I promise -

**360 MORE HOURS AND THE 'GREAT WOLF LODGE' ADVENTURE BEGINS**popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:
SOME OLD SCHOOL MUSIC TO KEEP YA N THE MOOD UNTIL NEXT WEEKpopcorn::
(pssstt!! quick!! and without cheating.....WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE 4 GHOSTS)?:confused3

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:

What do I get if I name all 4 ghosts?

Hmmmmm..... I am thinking -:)
I am thinking.....
and I am even breaking out my Pooh thinking cap
and thinking
think
think
think.......

So -
just to be safe....

We will have to play with fake stuff so
if ya guess right
then I will have to "fax" over some hot chocolate (YUM!!) that will go WELL with those Cafe Du Monde Beignets.:rolleyes1

UNTIL NEXT WEEKpopcorn::

**HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE**
(a little ditty for the fans of all things Dogs)paw:

HINT: Look real close again at that above video cuz I cud have swore I saw that Dog twirling an Anna & Elsa umbrella......

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:

Now about last week......

**WOWZERS**:worship:, :ssst: & :drinking1......

Went to Pappasitos...

shots of patron, 'ritas and food = YUM!!:jumping1:

and -
when i informed the wait staff I 'taste tested' the Grande ritas down at Mi Terria n december last yr (San Antonio),,,, they just about flipped!:jumping1:

And I also flipped taste testing this after lunch -

From there, boogied on over to that place called 'Free Play' -:goodvibes
okokokok - will admit it, I have just fallen in love with that place.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

again, yup - i will post some pics when I get the chance -
plze b patient.

Anywho,
about that Free Play place.....
Am heading back there next week as a matter of fact.:drinking1
Some of those games tho.....

DONT play them while you are just a weeeee ebit tipsy.;)

and lastly, boogied on over to AMC Mesquite to see a 9:45pm showing of Beauty and the Beast....

LUVED IT:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

But.....
after the movie got out, I was on my Iphne texting for dang near 90 minutes with various people on FB about an issue that is erupting down in San Antonio and our beloved Alamo....:confused3

More to come on that I promise.

Anywho,
with all this goings on, I think now it would be only fitting now to move on to to some much needed r&r down at Grapevine and the Great Wolfe Lodge.:goodvibes
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
(yes, i have booked DAILY spa retreats there)

** 216 MORE HOURS AND THE GREAT WOLF LODGE ADVENTURE BEGINS**popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:
Well.... what do I know
Lol

I need to get out more and stay in the loop of things

Well.... what do I know
Lol

I need to get out more and stay in the loop of things
As I was looking for local area things to do, I thought about viator.com Dallas tx west end food tour / jfk tour. Talked with some coworkers about it and they said, "west end? There's nothing left of it except a few restaurants. I said, "and the putt putt golf place on the top floor and". She gave me a strange look and said , "dude it's alllllll closed ... Closed well over 12 years ago." Then she doubled down and said with a "concerned" look on her face, " you need to get out more"........yikes!! So be on the lookout for me to experience another food tour( this one located near American Airlines arena in downtown Dallas. Next week- Ttfn

Last edited:
AT LAST!!:goodvibes

After being enveloped in all this silliness down in San Antonio, Texas........:rolleyes1
and work......:crazy2:

it is gonna feel so dang nice to finally....
AT LAST -

have some much needed 'me time'

Got everything all set -
including......

Dallas' Uptown Food Tour
(via Viator.com):goodvibes

and.....
of course, what would this little mini 'celebrations vacations' be without -
header.jpg

Fun begins in 72 more hours.....popcorn::
pics & video I promise.

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:
SOME SPA MUSIC TO GETCHA N THE MOOD FOR THIS ADVENTURE......:goodvibes
(got back to back days of 4 hour spa retreats & wine tastings, etc)

T.T.F.N.
&

THINGS ARE NOW COMING TOGETHER...:goodvibes

SO I gots to thinking the other day that since the attraction Guardians of the Galaxy is coming to DISney, I thought it would be a good idea to see just whats the thing about this movie -:confused3

It also got me ta thinking just what is it I will be doing while away from work....
SO without further adieu, here is a rough outline on me plans -

WED (PM) - gonna chill out over baking some sausage balls (or some Cajun food) in the kitchen with my trusty sidekick; Ladybug.paw:

and with that, Yours Truely is out and about on Thursday 4:30pm to see not one but a DOUBLE FEATURE of the two films -
Afterwards, head on over to Walmart for some food (not all as I will be doing room service and Hotel restaurants a lot) to bring with me for the Hotel stay in the am.

But....
before that , the celebrations over 1) buying a new car and 2) booking this DISneyland Paris trip begin at Outback Steakhouse Restaurant.:drinking1

FRIDAY: It's food tasting tour (north Dallas) in the am followed by boogying on over to the DFW Airport and enjoying the sights and sounds of the Great Wolfe Lodge.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

SATURDAY & SUNDAY: Am spa retreat followed by pm Wine Tasting via Grapevine Wine tours. then chill out back at the hotel's water park and end the nights out on the room's balcony w/some wine and assorted cheeses, etc.

MONDAY: Have a late check out from the Great Wolfe Lodge, then gonna boogy on over to FreePlay Arcade and see if I can beat my high scores from a few weeks ago......

TUESDAY - Check Ladybug out of her 'Hotel' in pm and....

WED & THURS - DOnt know yet -
and thats the fun part about what I am doing...... dont know....I am such the "Commando Planner" and it feels nice to just chill out and plan as ya go.:jumping1:

Got a bottle of nice French wine:drinking1 and will be opening it up come Wednesday am to kick off what I anticipate to be quite a fun adventure -
**T-MINUS 24 MORE HOURS & THIS MINI VACATION BEGINS**popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter