MY ADVENTURES N NEW ORLEANS & OTHER ASSORTED SILLY STUFF TRIP REPORT; NOV '17

SOME CAJUN MUSIC TO GETCHA N THE MOOD FOR THIS ADVENTURE......:goodvibes

Learned some silly facts about the water park section of the Great Wolf Lodge...that great big ol bucket that dumps all that water out approx every 15 min? That bugger holds 1000 gallons of water ...so I got curious and stood under the water dump area.... Wowzers! That's a lot of water coming at ya ! - luv it! And with that about to bring this to a close and head on over to Free Play.popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL :wave2:

Last edited:
TUES:goodvibes
05-09-17

Going out to Cracker Barrel in a while for some much needed breakfast ..... Then check Ladybug paw:
out of her hotel for extremely spoiled pooches as we then slowly make our way on over to Duck Creek park for a nice two hour walk..... Feels nice to not have to return to "Reality Land" until Friday ....

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

Last edited:
It's 7am and what are Ladybug and I doing? Breaking out some of the purchases I made these last few days and- Making Margarita sorbets w champagne ..... With an extra shot of "courage" since this is my very first time making them .....yum!......:drinking1
And -
afterwards, we are heading out n2 the backyard w our creations for a little "squirrel patrol" .... Nice and relaxing - and.....

LADYBUG?
Well, I saw this on FB the other day as an example of like how she is out in Public so ya have to be ready at any given notice to run WITH her as yes, she is on a tether but here again is what she is like when she spies someone else running around with four legs.....
(DONT WORRY.....we do our level headed best to only "FIND" the other animal):goodvibes

ANYWHO -
no worries cuz big announcement come Sunday. popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:
One of the Many things I get to experience while n Cajun Country....:goodvibes

Well.....I finally did it!:scared1:
I stepped on the weight scale and noticed where I am at -

OUCH!!

Ok........I can do this....party:
I am already starting to feel a difference in my body and how its reacting to things butcha know, I am into this and will blog about my weight loss journey approx every 10-14 days

ANYWHO -
already working on Fall of next year and vacation planning - will letcha know where Yours Truly is off to....

and -
Still seeing what I can do in relation to a return adventure n2 the Great Wolfe Lodge area as well....::yes::

**196 MORE DAYS AND MY CAJUN ADVENTURE BEGINS**popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:

Reading and want to find the magical way to how you lose weight

If it works for you it might also work for me

Hoping you take a pill and wake up a pound lighter

(Wishful thinking ) lol

Reading and want to find the magical way to how you lose weight

If it works for you it might also work for me

Hoping you take a pill and wake up a pound lighter

(Wishful thinking ) lol

Doing surprisingly well.....now that my freakin' job has calmed down -:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
and so has my stress levels.:goodvibes

Watchin the carbs....
and
and I am noticing I am more flexible now!:jumping1:
(thank u Monica and Lynn via Great Wolf Lodge)

Ladybug & I are beginning now to really if you will, re-bond with each other and I can see a huge difference in her personality as well as mine.....

Here is a small Beagle giggle to get your day started; courtesy of 'Louie the Beagle.'

Updates to follow on this I promise as YYEESS,,, give me a few more weeks, say two & I will begin to actually post my BMI....:yay:

NOW.........
about my surprise I have been wanting to tell you -

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:
POSSIBLE CHANGE N THE WORKS...........:scratchin

It appears as if vacationing n2 the France area is trickier than I had originally thought....
Again, my adventures n DISneyland Paris, Paris, Burgandy, etc seem to be stalling AGAIN -
From the USA dollar to Euro conversion issues, Vendors not wanting to commit until the last second, etc...... RRRR!!:upsidedow

So, I have put in a rather shall we say, a serious inquiry about going to "that DISney park" you see shown in the above video.
and the vacation month will be May '18.
**IF ALL GOES WELL, BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ME TO 'SUSPEND' MY DISNEY FRANCE TRIP REPORT AND BEGIN A NEW ONE**

FYI - I this does happen, I have my work cut out for me cuz all i I know is "Hello", "goodbye" and "May I have a glass of water" in their language......::yes::

So,
I will know by Wed or Thurs this week what the answer is......France or 'that other place.";)

ANYWHO -
Not to be left out, I will begin working on incorporating the Great Wolf Lodge next in my vacation planning as I feel that a very nice place to unwind and relax....especially after 9pm.:laughing:

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:

AND THE "FINAL ANSWER" IS.......:drive:

Just submitted my vacation proposal to my TA........pixiedust:

and
the funniest part about all of this is...........
Remember when I went to Universal Studios last year and along the way, I previewed a Tv Program for a few extra doilars to spend while out at the Park...

and I couldn't stand the show that I previewed??

Well

ANYWHO -
I am going back now and rewatching it.......:blush:

gonna
start a new TR on this adventure shortly -

T.T.F.N.
& CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

Last edited:
OK......SO IT'S THREE POUNDS BUT STILL.......party:

AND i WILL TAKE IT!!:woohoo:
Hmmmmm....wonder where I lost those pounds??
Do I need to check the "Lost and Found?":laughing:

That and I just got an email from from my TA stating that she has gotten in touch with the
Japan vendor and and now working up some magic for me on just what in the heck I am or should I say will be up to early next year........:)

Plan on contacting her Wed to see the status should she not contact me before then. Thus, I am choosing to wait / hesitate a bit b4 starting "My Adventures n Tokyo Disneyland, Osaka, Tokyo and Other Assorted Silliness Trip Report".........popcorn::

That way I don't jinx it -;)

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:
DREAMING OF WHAT I GET TO EXPERIENCE WHILE VISITING CAJUN COUNTRY.....:goodvibes

**179 MORE DAYS AND MY CAJUN ADVENTURE BEGINS**popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&

Note to self - need to also check out Degas House while there n Cajun country.....ttfn

;)WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULAR TV PROGRAMMING TO BRING YOU THE FOLLOWING:;)

:santa:IT'S CHRISTMAS N JUNE BECAUSE.....

Just received
a very unexpected email surprise from my Travel Agent yesterday......popcorn::

He has completed putting together & confirming everything on the City side of my Paris France adventure!!party:

I literally had to re-ask him to state was he said three times I was in either total shock and or disbelief!!::yes::

He is now putting in informational request to the DISney side of this and submitting it to DISney Paris today......

OH MY!! SOMEONE PINCH ME!!:dancer:

This adventure is now officially up and off the ground. So many starts and stops - so many TA's came and went.......BUT CHA KNOW......

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

IT'S ABOUT TIME DANGIT!! More details early next week as I 'OFFICIALLY" unveil just what it is that I am doing over there......
(yes, it will be listed on my Paris France Trip report).....

OK......WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULAR TV PROGRAMpopcorn::

TA TA POUR I'NSTANT
&

and with that piece of FAB news, I feel why not?

Ok......so from here on in, THIS Trip report is now hereby n a CHristmas mode;) -

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:santa:

Ummmm.....
COUGH COUGH!!

Need to make a "slight":rolleyes1
edit here ......

That's THANKSGIVING MODE.......
and Chistmas -:santa:

To explain.....
for some unknown and crazy reason, I seem to be running up against Travel Agents whom just do not know what they are doing....

SO -
I have had to fire....
yes I said FIRE not one not two
but THREE separate Travel Agents last Monday over this huge DISneyland Paris debacle!!:upsidedow
No, I am NOT going which STINKS but ya know, when I am spending that kind of money to go on a vacation (be it DISneyland Shanghai, Tokyo or Paris) I expect to be treated more than a cash paying Customer trying to check into a Hotel with no identification what so ever.....
Over promising and under delivering with me ALWAYS being the one to have to literally BUG them into providing me with updates, I was very patient with them all but to me enuf is enuf cuz....... Whole flipping thing (most recently vacation plans to a DISney park overseas) never even got 100% off the ground!!

Moreover, I really had my heart set on going to see either one of those three parks listed above and not going has really thrown me for a curve......:crazy2:

BUT....:)
No worries, I did have fun going on Social Media detailing my displeasure over them treating me in this fashion.......via Yelp.com and PinInterest.com and Trip Advisor.com....:mic:

(I know they are not too thrilled over my eval of them and well....TOUGH!

So......
I have chosen to once again, move that vacation out a wee bit (any kind soul who does know of a competent travel agent who is interested in helping make my dream come true, feel free to PM me or reply on this thread)....updates on my NEW TR after New Orleans will be up in a few weeks so no worries.....

So enstead of Paris in April, I am
choosing to opt instead for -
**MACEYS THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE FESTIVITIES up in New York CIty**

Why not?
Different -
unique -popcorn::

Close to my birthdayparty:

Now here is the kicker.....
I am also looking at Sonoma / Napa Valley for April.......

Yes, details forthcoming in the next few weeks I promise.popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:
A little something ta tide ya over until next time...

T.T.F.N.
&

New York will be cold in November
But I'm sure you know that!

Sorry the original plans fizzled but you have plans and you will have fun

New York will be cold in November
But I'm sure you know that!

Sorry the original plans fizzled but you have plans and you will have fun

OUCH!! It has taken me a while to get over the pain on this cuz I really wanted to experience the sights and sounds of a DISney park but from a different perspective....

Butcha know, with every door that closes:crazy2: another one opens:)

Well, I look at it this way....:teleport:
I am slowly moving towards New Orleans - which is just FAB.....:goodvibes

Did also just put in for a 3 night reservation for the Great Wolfe Lodge DFW for early May.....FYI.....by then I am projecting to have that car note down to 13 more paymnts and I own it outright (bought 2017 Honda Civic EX in December last year)....

ALso, I
will be attending Scarborough Faire in early April........
(wine tasting there as well) -
pics and video of course.

and because I am so far ahead paying down that car note, -
(bank just hates me):rolleyes1
oh well.......

and......
CONFIRMED -
I want to experience seeing of them dang hot air balloons up in NYC -
Its a .com called
NYTRIP.COM

SO yes, expect to get a TR up on this in about 120 days.:yay:

Yes, I am still looking overseas but not as aggressively -
should something pop up.....

Like that redhead at POTC -:laughing:

I will def let you know -

lVooPhJRHUZeDdC-800x450-noPad.jpg

Until then, R.I.P. "WE WANTS THE RED-HEAD";)
-(gonna miss her) -

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:
** HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE**

**146 MORE DAYS AND MY CAJUN ADVENTURE BEGINS**popcorn::

T.T.F.N.
&

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!