My all time favorite Seafood Casserole.......posted on old board last year

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
Seafood Casserole.....This is so good to make and people will think you went all
out....delicious

one pound of bay scallops,
1/2 pound sea legs......
1/2 pound shrimp........
two cans of cream of shrimp soup....
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder...or less
2 1/2 cups of ritz crackers.....smashed...
Mix soup with the seafood....Then in the butter, onion, sauce, powder and
crackers...mix that together and put over the seafood.....
13x9 greased pan.....375° for 30 minutes.......
what a dish..

Pumba not to sound a little dense but what are sea legs?!?!?!? It sounds very good and would like to try it.

meat........they also go by the word sea legs......most are a type of fish that is made to look like crab legs........I usually use this in this recipe........and also in my seafood chowder..........I hope you try this recipe.......because it is so good and rich.......:pinkbounc

Ohh Pumba,

This sounds wondeful! Wonder if I can get DH to try it? HEHE. DD would love it - you should see her attack a lobster!!

Thanks,

ME, me!!! I'm going to try it next week when I have out of town company....can I freeze this casserole??????

Thanks Pumba!:D

them........hey .....why not try and see what happens......this is really rich......almost like a cheesecake richness......I have made this quite a few times....and got raves ........hope you all enjoy it too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts