My Attempt at Disney Junior Encyclopedia Extra Characters

I am also interested in your pages. I am putting together autograph books for my three grandchildren and especially can't find Star Wars characters or Olaf. Unfortunately I'm just getting around to this for our family reunion which is 8 days away. If you could help me I would appreciate it and they would LOVE it.
kmazak@mac.com Thanks

If you are still creating these - i would love the Disney Jr characters, including Vampirina if possible! Thanks!

Hi, your designs are fabulous! If your still designing pages could you do an Elvis Stitch and also would like Vampirina. Many thanks!
email: sckennedy50@gmail.com
We are heading to WDW second week of October and attending our first MNSSHP. It would be great to add those pages to our autograph book

Hi, your designs are fabulous! If your still designing pages could you do an Elvis Stitch and also would like Vampirina. Many thanks!
email: sckennedy50@gmail.com
We are heading to WDW second week of October and attending our first MNSSHP. It would be great to add those pages to our autograph book

I will try to whip something up. I’ve also been working on a Scrooge McDuck and Launchpad also. :)

Hi. I am so completely amazed at your wonderful talent. Do you have a link to all of your additional pages that I can add to our book? I was looking for some ideas for additional autograph pages, and yours are absolutely amazing!!!

Hi. I am so completely amazed at your wonderful talent. Do you have a link to all of your additional pages that I can add to our book? I was looking for some ideas for additional autograph pages, and yours are absolutely amazing!!!

Since PhotoBucket started charging for embedded links I can email to you if you send me your email address.

Just sent you Elvis Stitch. Vampirina I'm not sure that I can get done since I'm travelling for work this week.
Many thanks! Appreciate taking time out of your busy life to design all your designs so that everyone can enjoy them!

Here is Elvis Stitch

Disney%202018%20Pages-001_zps0ltxf1mv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!