• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My best tip - mail dirty clothes home!

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
Thought I'd pass this along. Our last two trips I've mailed home our dirty clothes. It opens up lots of room in the suitcases for souvenirs. Plus I never seem to pack as efficiently coming home as I do on the way down. Now, this has worked for us because 1) both times we've been at WDW Resorts that make this effortless. Take your box to guest services, they tape it, address it and UPS it. The only catch is finding the box. The first time, we were at Belz outlet and a store was restocking and I was able to get one there. This last time, we were at CSR and the business center had one. You can also purchase them, but I'd probably collapse and pack one before I'd plan to purchase. Cost this time was under $12.00 for 19 lbs FLA to MA We don't need those summer clothes anyway.

Wow! I never even thought about that. What a great space saver! Thanks! :)

That is a great tip! Thanks for sharing!

Another post said it 2 weeks to get stuff they shipped home!! That would make for some ripe laundry!!

Last December it took about a week. I think because of all the holiday shipping. This time we shipped on Monday and had by Friday. Don't know if it makes a difference the CSR has a businness center. They may ship more frequently than other resorts. Again, if was FLA to MASS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter