My Best WDW Moment, EVER

gilligan8

Earning My Ears
I haven't been to WDW many times, once when I was a kid and 3 times when my kids were young. I'm going back on Friday for the first time in 10 years. My husband has a conference there and I decided to tag along. We'll have 1 day to visit together and then the remaining 3 days I'm on my own. Can't wait!!
All of this planning and visiting this site, which I love, has got me thinking of my best WDW moment EVER.
In 1999, when my kids were 2.5 and 4 we had the most amazing moment while waiting for the Magic Kingdom to open. We got there real early and there was hardly anyone there. We were just hanging out and all of a sudden ALL of the 7 dwarfs came waddling out and were just hanging out with us. I couldn't believe it! I've got the best pictures. My kids were so excited (maybe not as much as I was).
This trip will be soooo different for me but I'm just as excited to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!