My Bestie and His #1 Sail the Fantasy! January 24th Eastern Caribbean Cruise

jesemeca

Mouseketeer

Welcome Aboard my Pre-Trip Report! This report will be filled with pictures, plans, new plans, more pictures, questions, more pictures, ADR's and even more pictures! I hope you all like pictures!

Let's get to the good stuff right away!

Who--His #1, that would be me, Jessica!

My Bestie, that would be him!

Our first and only selfie together. :sad2:
What--A 7 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Disney Fantasy, preceded by 4 days at WDW.

(Shhh, don't tell anyone but this is the Dream, since that is the only cruise I have been on, all my cruise pictures in this PTR will be of the Dream. Ok, disclaimer over now.)
When--Arriving at WDW on January 19th and boarding the Fantasy on January 24th.
Where--Pop Century for our first four nights,

followed by the Fantasy, making a few pit stops in St Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay!

Why--I went on my first cruise in September 2013 and fell in love! Before that cruise I asked my Bestie if he wanted me to book us a cruise. When we docked back in Port Canaveral after the cruise, I texted him saying that we were booked. His response: Thanks for making my dream come true! I mean, who could say no to that!

Coming up next will be a little more info about My Bestie and His #1!

Introductions!

His #1-My name is Jessica, but I also go by Jess, Jessie, #1 and BFF! I'm 31 years old from right outside of New Orleans.

This was taken the morning of the Rock Your Disney Side 24 hour party.
I have been to WDW 16 times! I have been on one cruise on the Dream. I love just about everything Disney. I enjoy the food and ambience just as much, if not more, than the rides while in WDW. I do not like thrill rides, although I did conquer BTMRR and 7DMT on my last trip!

My Bestie-He shall be known as Bestie, Best Friend, BFF, or Psst! (Inside joke) He is 29 years old and he never lets me forget that I'm older.

Here we are at Hollywood Studios in May!
He is a local, so I have no clue how many times he has been. LOL. This will be his first cruise. He is a true Disney lover, just like me. When I am around he enjoys spending time with me more than the rides. Can't answer for when I'm not around. He's not into thrill rides either.

And now for a little background on us!
We have been best friends for years. We both worked at the same store, just in seperate departments. I worked with his mom, so he would always stop by. Eventually, we started talking and then hanging out. And now we are besties! It really sucks, having my bestie live so dang far away. That is one of the biggest perks for this cruise. 7 nights of uninterrupted time with my bestie!

Next up will be some WDW itinerary talk!

Our WDW Itinerary.

(Be prepared, there are alot of food pics in this post! And there will be more to come!)

We will have 4 days in WDW before our cruise. We will be staying at Pop Century. This is my favorite resort.

One of my favorite views at Pop Century!
I will be arriving on January 19th. I have not decided if I want to get a park ticket for this day. It will be the only day that Main Street Electrical Parade will be performed. I will be going to DTD for at least a little while this afternoon.

Not sure which of these will be lunch today. Either the Mac and Cheese from Wolfgang Puck Express or a delish sandwich from Earl's.

January 20th--Magic Kingdom is always where I start and end each trip. The park hours are currently 9am-8pm. I really hope they extend the hours before the trip.
Crystal Palace @ 8:05am

The Cheddar and Bacon Scones were absolutely delish! Can't wait to have more! Many, many, many more!
and The Plaza @ 5:10pm
January 21st--Epcot Day! Hours are 9am-9pm.
Cape May Cafe @ 8:00am

and Via Napoli @ 6:10pm
Via Napoli is a new restaurant for me. I love pizza, so I am very excited!
January 22nd--Hollywood Studios Today! Park opened 9am-7pm today. Really hope these hours are extended also.
50's Prime Time @ 11:30am

and Whispering Canyon Cafe @ 8:15pm
January 23rd--Last day. Back to Magic Kingdom. 9am-8pm again.
Crystal Palace @ 8:25am and Liberty Tree Tavern @ 5:45pm

January 24th--I'm thinking of booking breakfast somewhere before we head over to Port. Any suggestions?

More WDW Itinerary talk!
On arrival day, I plan on going to DTD for at least lunch and some shopping. I will definitely hit up World of Disney, TrenD, the Christmas Shoppe and Pin Traders.

After that, there are two options. Option one is to add another day onto my ticket to get a few more hours at Magic Kingdom and see the Main Street Electrical Parade. Option two is to just hang out at DTD/Pop for the evening.

or

Not sure which one will be chosen yet. Any suggestions on either option?

The first full day will be spent at Magic Kingdom. I have to have my pre-park opening ADR at Crystal Palace.

I could eat here for breakfast every morning if everyone would let me. It's A Small World is always my first ride.

After that it's kind of a free for all. I don't really have a set itinerary planned for all my rides.

Dinner will be at the Plaza. I can not wait to have the chicken sandwich again! Followed by more rides before finding a spot to watch Wishes.

This is my favorite view of Wishes. I just hope that this view will be available again when I'm there.

Our next day will be at Epcot.

We will start off making our way over to Cape May for breakfast. I love taking the boat from Hollywood Studios over to the Beach Club.

Then walking through the International Gateway after breakfast. I want to just enjoy some other lesser things in Epcot today.

My plan is to enjoy World Showcase today. There are only a handful of rides I actually ride in Epcot, so most of the day will be spent exploring.

Dinner will be in Italy at Via Napoli! I am very excited about this dinner. It will be new for both of us. I can't wait to try their pizza!
The evening will end with a viewing of Illuminations.

Hollywood Studios is our stop for the next day. Breakfast will be at Starring Rolls. I have to get my cupcake!

Toy Story will be the first ride of the day.

I don't ride any of the other headliners here, so the rest of the day is just going with the flow. Lunch will be at 50's Prime Time, where I will have to pot roast! Can't wait!

I hope to catch the Characterpalooza again! I always have such fun. We will not be staying for Fantasmic. It's just not my fave.

Gotta catch a little Mulch, Sweat and Shears! I love these guys!

Dinner will be over at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Followed by some hanging out at either DTD or POP.

Our final park day has us back at Magic Kingdom.

Crystal Palace before park opening again! I told ya'll I love this place! We will ride everything we didn't get to our first day and double up on our faves.

Dinner will be at Liberty Tree Tavern, before watching Wishes one more time.

Then time for some last minute shopping, packing and some rest, cuz the next day we board the Fantasy!

We will be sad that we are done with the Disney World part of our trip....

...but we will be excited to board the Fantasy the next day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter