My birthday is 05-05-05 hoping for special deal

DisneyBirthdays

Earning My Ears
I know this is a long shot but if any one has a lead....I turn 40 on 05-05-05, the first day of Disney's Happiest Celebration. Does anyone know of any discounts or anyone I could hit up for a discount inorder to celebrate this milestone at WDW with my 6 year old. Thanks in advance....Miracles do happen!

I wish! That Dh's bday also. I seriously doubt it though, as thats not even the real anniversary for DL (and it is DL they are really celebrating not WDW although the celebration has extended there too). When I went to DL for their 30th anniversary though I won a free trip back for being the 30th person in the gates that day!

When we stayed at Wilderness Lodge for out anniversary we told CRO to note on ressie. When we got to our room we had a bottle of champagne waiting.

Last trip we mentioned to CM at check in that this was my nieces first visit to WDW and one day upon returning to room they had a personalized card from Mickey and Minnie and a bunch of balloons. Again this was the Wilderness Lodge.

This trip if DH bday and I have it noted on ressie and everytime I call I chat with CM and mention it.

Wish they DID do that....I also turn 40 on 05-05-05!! Not planning on being at WDW though....unless DH is secretly planning something. I think I have a better chance of getting a birthday discount at Disney...LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter