My Coaster Count: 86 coasters!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Nancy and Barry (aka perfectmatch300) asked me at a DIS Meet how many coasters I've rode. I've never given it much thought, so during some down time at work, I made a list. Here it is...

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Primeval Whirl: Left
Primeval Whirl: Right

BOOMERS
Dania Beach Hurricane

BUSCH GARDENS TAMPA
Gwazi: Lion
Gwazi: Tiger
Kumba
Montu
Python
Scorpion

CEDAR POINT
Blue Streak
Cedar Creek Mine Ride
Corkscrew
Disaster Transport
Gemini: Blue
Gemini: Red
Iron Dragon
Magnum XL-200
Mantis
Mean Streak
Millennium Force
Raptor
Wicked Twister
Wildcat

DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS
Rock N Roller Coaster

DORNEY PARK
Dragon
Hercules
Lazer
Steel Force
Talon
Thunderhawk
Wild Mouse

HERSHEYPARK
Comet
Great Bear
Lightning Racer: Lightning
Lightning Racer: Thunder
Roller Soaker
Sidewinder
Superdooperlooper
Trailblazer
Wildcat
Wild Mouse

ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE
Dueling Dragons: Fire
Dueling Dragons: Ice
The Flying Unicorn
The Incredible Hulk Coaster

KNOEBEL’S
High Speed Thrill Coaster
Phoenix
Twister
Whirlwind

MAGIC KINGDOM
The Barnstormer
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Space Mountain: Left
Space Mountain: Right

MOREY’S PIERS
Doo-Whopper
Fitzer
Great Nor’Easter
Great White
RC-48
The Sea Serpent
Zyklon

OLD TOWN
Windstorm

SEA WORLD ORLANDO
Kraken

SIX FLAGS AMERICA
Joker’s Jinx
Mind Eraser
Roar
Superman: Ride of Steel
Two-Face: The Flip Side
The Wild One

SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE
Batman: The Ride
The Chiller: Batman
The Chiller: Robin
The Great American Scream Machine
Nitro
Medusa
Rolling Thunder
Runaway Mine Train
Skull Mountain

SIX FLAGS WORLDS OF ADVENTURE
Batman: Knight Flight
Big Dipper
Mind Eraser
Raging Wolf Bobs
Serial Thriller
Superman: Ultimate Escape
The Villain
X-Flight

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA
Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster

I was tempted to count Journey to Atlantis at Sea World Orlando as a coaster, but I don't think it really is a "pure" one.

For those who keep count, that's 86 coasters. I may hit 99 by September and then I have to decide on my 100th coaster! :)

Wow, Barry!

You HAVEN'T been to Kennywood?

The Thunderbolt is awesome and I LOVE the Jack Rabbit....:D

Very nice record. Im somewhere in the 80's but cant access my coaster count that i have at another site. Im going out to CA later this year and should be able to get into the 100's.

That's great, Barry, and you also, Bob. I think I have about 20 to my count, but that would be going back a few years, including the days of Chicago's old Riverview.

Hey Barry,
I'm going to Magic Mountain Next week!!

I think I've ridden about a total of 20..
King's Island Coaster's
Six Flag's Ky Kingdom
and some coasters at a few unknown places...:D

Dan how was riverview park??? Ive heard alot about it but its before my time.

Wow - that is a lot of coasters! I have probably been on around 15, but that is only because I am too scared to try a lot of them, lol.

Now wait just a minute......High Speed Thrill Coaster at Knobels????? Is that a "legit" coaster? ;) ;) ;)

Just kidding......I had to chuckle and give you a hard time about that one. I've been on it many tmes.

BTW.....did you make it to Hershey and Knobels yet his summer? If not, I have some nice canned food that you can have for a snack! ;)

Karen

Wow, we were doing this list in our heads last night...

Now, does "kiddie coasters " count? What about Journey to Atlantis?

We probably have about 40 or so... but we kept losing count last night...

Riverview!:bounce: Wow Dan, that sure brings back a lot of great memories for me.

Every year our whole family on my Dad's side would go to Riverview park and spend the whole afternoon and evening there.

Remember the big genie?

Wow Barry! That's a lot of coasters. You should come up to the Toronto DIS meet August 24. We're meeting at Paramount Canada's Wonderland. They've got some great coasters there. Top Gun, The Bat, Dragon Fire, Wild Beast, Mighty Canadian Mindbuster, Thunder Run, The Vortex, Skyrider, The Fly. My son will happily ride any and all of them with you. Here is the site address http://www.canadas-wonderland.com/
There is more info on the meet over on the Candian Board. And remember that your $1 is worth about $1.50 CDN so you get good value. Kathy

Cool.. I've only been on a handful... :)

My coaster count.......1 . When I got off that one I promised myself I'd never ever get on one again! :teeth:

LOL. I thought you were talking about beer coasters. I was going to offer to send you some that I've collected over the years.:teeth:

Originally posted by snuggles
My coaster count.......1 . When I got off that one I promised myself I'd never ever get on one again! :teeth:

which one was it??:confused:

The Dahlonega Mine Train at Six Flags over Ga. I was probably 13 or so and that thing scared me to pieces. I'm a chicken and proud of it. :teeth:

I haven't counted up the different roller coasters I've ridden, not nearly as many as you, Barry. I'm impressed :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter