My cruise is next month just some quick questions!

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Hey all my second Disney Cruise ever is next month just some quick questions for the experts!

EVERYTHING was sold out online before we even had a chance to book anything. The Frozen Meet, Princess Gathering, Palo Brunch, Martini Tasting... I couldn’t believe it! Does that mean we miss out on all that stuff??

Do you recommend Palo Diner if we can’t get a brunch?

Did you purchase your photos before hand did you find it worth it?

I can’t wait to go thanks all!

1. Keep checking for some of the ticketed events, as availability make sure up as people finalize their plans. The princesses are available outside of the ticketed times if you’re not able to acquire tickets. They do reserve some of the Palo meals for booking once on board. There will also be some tastings available that you are able to book once I’m board.

2. Palo is excellent for both meals.

3. Purchasing the photo package before the cruise does offer a small discount. If you are unhappy with the quantity or quality of the pictures, you can apply for a complete refund anytime up until the last full day of the cruise.

We couldn’t get princess meet and greet tix before our cruise last month but once we boarded the ship we went straight to the port excursion desk and they had plenty of openings for us to choose from. So don’t despair if nothing shows up Pre-cruise.

We couldn’t get princess meet and greet tix before our cruise last month but once we boarded the ship we went straight to the port excursion desk and they had plenty of openings for us to choose from. So don’t despair if nothing shows up Pre-cruise.

thats a relief did you guys get Palo too? There is plenty of diner openings but everyone says do lunch

Hey all my second Disney Cruise ever is next month just some quick questions for the experts!

EVERYTHING was sold out online before we even had a chance to book anything. The Frozen Meet, Princess Gathering, Palo Brunch, Martini Tasting... I couldn’t believe it! Does that mean we miss out on all that stuff??

We had the same experience--stayed up till midnight on silver booking day and all those same things were completely sold out from the high number of Gold and Platinum guests on board.

We were not able to get Palo brunch but we did get Remy brunch, and even though it was more expensive, we were blown away by how amazing it was. We had done Palo brunch on a prior cruise and Remy blew it out of the water. So if it is within your budget, I highly recommend it. I am not a fan of Palo for dinner because I like the MDR food at dinner time, but don't care for the MDR lunches, so I'd rather be in the MDR at dinner and Palo/Remy at lunch time.

You'll get a million different answers on photos. I always look at the photos they take and I have yet to purchase one because I always found the lighting or angle to be poor quality (my iphone photos always turn out better, in my opinion) and I hate the decorative borders. Others will tell you they have hundreds of photos from DCL that are great. So your mileage may vary.

We easily got Palo brunch upon boarding, when nothing was available on-line. They seem to hold a lot back. We had choice of both sea days, multiple times. Did both dinner and brunch loved both. Very different experiences.

We easily got Palo brunch upon boarding, when nothing was available on-line. They seem to hold a lot back. We had choice of both sea days, multiple times. Did both dinner and brunch loved both. Very different experiences.

there’s about three sea days so I hope I’m lucky.

we’re doing a 5 day and people are telling me tuxedo Mickey doesn’t appear so I’ll have to confirm it too.

def taking fancy clothes!

there’s about three sea days so I hope I’m lucky.

we’re doing a 5 day and people are telling me tuxedo Mickey doesn’t appear so I’ll have to confirm it too.

def taking fancy clothes!
I was not on the Magic, I was on the Fantasy. People were dressed very fancy! I had a pretty dressy cocktail dress and felt a little dressed down compared to many. I wished I had packed a gown. People were also really dressed down. DH and I went to Remy on the last night wearing the same clothes we wore to formal night, and saw someone check into Palo in shorts! Nice shorts, but not dress code for dinner. I didn't notice if tuxedo Mickey was out and neither does DH but we did see Minnie in her finest!

Not really surprising that things were sold out on the Wonder for next month. If I remember right, the cruises out of New Orleans sold very well (like with limited availability even for Silver opening day) and quickly. And consider that you have Presidents’ Day/Week when you have many NE schools out and Mardi Gras when apparently locals escape.

Hopefully you’ll be able to get some things, but be prepared if not. At least with the Princesses they usually do individual regular line up meets. Doesn’t help for Frozen, but the standard princesses areat leafy available.

As indicated, continue to check before and after you board as items may be expanded or new ones open up. My DF has two teens so Palo was nice relaxing meal for us. We have cruised 4 times and have these premium meals only twice.

We have always purchased photos in advance; my only suggestion is be sure to take advantage of these and do not mind asking for photos - I recall during one dinner we asked for a few additional pictures - the CMs glady did so. If you are interested in character pics, target those you want and take advantage of these as well. You may have to wait/plan a bit, but it is well worth it.

Enjoy!

There is usually no formal night on cruises less than 7 nights - so no tuxedoed Mickey. The optional dress-up night is more semi-formal, for me that would be suit and tie. However, it is your cruise, go full formal if that is your thing. Happy Cruising!

There is usually no formal night on cruises less than 7 nights - so no tuxedoed Mickey. The optional dress-up night is more semi-formal, for me that would be suit and tie. However, it is your cruise, go full formal if that is your thing. Happy Cruising!

No one I wanted to get the three of us in little tuxedos like Mickey :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter