My Dad

Really, honestly, you guys are just the very best. You have made me cry, smile, and laugh. I can't wait to get together with all of you in our favorite place over the many years I hope we all have yet to enjoy. You really have become friends and you are all a comfort and a delight.

Viki, so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

I am so sorry about the loss of your dad, Viki. :( Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. :hug:

Viki,

Just checking in, things should be pretty hecktic for you right about now....

Hope all is well!

Mike

OrlandoMike said:
Viki,

Just checking in, things should be pretty hecktic for you right about now....

Hope all is well!

Mike

Thanks, Mike, and everyone, it is very hectic and I'm about to drive to CT, but I'll be in internet contact throughout the week.

Love you all.

Viki,

All the best in your travels. I was wondering, is there anything you would like us to do? I know for "in life" friends people tend to send flowers, but I don't know exactly what online friends should do. I would be honoured to give a donation to a favourite charity of his, or do some sort of act of kindness in his honour. Anything you can think of, just let me know. You'll be in my heart during this difficult week.

:grouphug:

Noah

Please know that you and your family are in our prayers and thoughts.......it is nice to know that so many people (we dont even know) are with us in thoughts and prayers from all over the world.......hugs to you

I am so sorry about your dad. I know when I lost my dad, it was the hardest thing I had been through in my life. Your family is in my thoughts. Take care

Oh, Viki, from the bottom of my heart you have my deepest sympathies on the loss of your father. May God hold you and your family close to Him and give you strength during what must be a very difficult time.

All my good thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug:

True North said:
Viki,

All the best in your travels. I was wondering, is there anything you would like us to do? I know for "in life" friends people tend to send flowers, but I don't know exactly what online friends should do. I would be honoured to give a donation to a favourite charity of his, or do some sort of act of kindness in his honour. Anything you can think of, just let me know. You'll be in my heart during this difficult week.

:grouphug:

Noah

Good thinking Noah! Yes Viki, let us know. I was wondering the same thing, but felt silly asking since we have actually never met. Hope you are ok Viki.

Viki,
We are so sorry to hear about your loss. (Sorry this is so late, I have not been on the baords lately.)
But we wanted to send our condolences, and hope that you and the family are doing well.
Take Care!!

Brenda & Traci

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts