My deal today at TDS!!

grover

DIS Veteran
Popped into the TDS today-OMG what a mad house-they had sooooo much stuff on sale! I had been wanting to purchase the "For Kids by Kids" Walt Disney World Guide for our DS-figured it will give him something to read on the drive to MSP to catch our flight-he is at that age where he really likes that type of book. I lucked out today and found it onsale at TDS for 50% off, plus I got another 10% off with my disney club card- so I got it for about 8.00-pretty good deal if you ask me!

I restrained myself from buying anything else-saving it for disney instead! I have collected a few disney things and I will add the book and make up a little gift bag for DH and I to give to him when we spill the beans the morning of the trip!!

Ohh and to top it off when we came home the Disney Golf Classic was on t.v.-I actually watched it-not to see the golf but to see all the shots they threw in of disney!!! You know your addict when........ LOL

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Your son is going to love that book. I have even been known to take a peek at it.

Your son is going to love that book. I have even been known to take a peek at it.

That's a great book! My kids loved theirs before we went the last time.

that your going to WDW?
Wow I could never kept anything like that a secret from anyone(checkout clerk, car machanics, etc..) let alone my kid!
You truely are amazing and definitely addicated.

Wow, that was a great deal, Grover. (We Winnipeggers do love a great bargain, don't we? :teeth: )

I was in the Disney Store a little while ago but it seemed like it was mostly Halloween costumes.

I too have been known to sneak a peek at the For Kids By Kids book, LOL. :teeth:

You're flying from Minneapolis, right? Are you able to drive and flying in one day or are you doing it 2-days there (one driving, one flying) and 2-days on the way back?

PoohBWV and Baboo-Well I couldn't resist and had a long peek at the book as well!! Great book for kids!

MaMudduck-Your right,our holiday is a secret,DS is 10 and we will let him in on our little suprise the morning we leave Winnipeg to go to Minneapolis-that is where we are flying from. I am having a nearly impossible time trying to keep this secret!!! But the look on his face will be priceless!

#1 Disney Fan-It was a fantasic deal! TDS had so much on sale this past weekend-it was very hard to walk out of there with my one little purchase! We are going to drive to Minneapolis and then fly early the next morning-we want to just take in Mall of America in the evening(I am a window shopaholic!!) on our way home we will fly to MSP and then I think just drive straight home,our flight is early enough to do so!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Grover,

If your guy is anything like our little girl the look on his face will be a memory for a life time. Earlier this year we surprised our then 3 yr old with dinner with Pooh and friends at WDW before our Disney Cruise. She knew nothing about dinner and the look on her face when all of the Pooh characters came over to wish her Happy Birthday! was one I'll never forget.

Have fun keeping your secret!!

Nicole
WDW Aug 1997 (honeymoon)
Disney Magic Jan 2002

I went into TDS today and bought that For Kids By Kids (50%off) book just because you all said it was great. DD-7 1/2 (going on 14) is going to love this in her "daily surprise bag", she is such the little planner...she'll have us totally set to conquer the world.

Grover-they didn't know at Square 1-T.O. TDS that the deal really started Oct.15 LOL:jester:

Wendy-it is a great book isn't it! I have to confess I went thru it!! Our DS is a planner to and loves fact type books so he will enjoy it.

LOL-no suprise that some stores still have no clue!!! Left hand is doing one thing and the right is doing the other!!
Oh well-we are set to go!!!
Yaaaaa!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter