My Disney classroom!

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Okay, so I put up a few Disney-themed bulletin boards in my music classroom this year and thought I'd share!

The entrance using the Big $&% Bag I won at the GKTW auction!

IMG_5524.jpg

A closeup of the real reason I wanted this bag:

IMG_5514.jpg

Walt might've said it about D'land in '55 but it's still true for my classroom in '12!

IMG_5511.jpg

Small World board that will track our musical journeys throughout the year

IMG_5521.jpg

Mickey board

IMG_5519.jpg

Thanks for looking!

LOVE IT!

I am also doing some Disney themed stuff in my 3rd grade classroom! I will be posting pictures once my room is complete!

Thanks for the ideas! Maybe you could use some of mine? :thumbsup2

This is absolutely adorable! Really thumbs up on this one. That bag is just too perfect for it too.

There is one thing every single classroom needs:

potential.jpg

It isn't Disney but is extremely necessary in the era of the snowflake child.

That is awesome!!!

I wish my kids had a music teacher like you. Heck, I wish I had a music teacher like you!:goodvibes

I am teaching TAG (after being a sub and SAHM since 2000) and am using "Imagination Institute" as my theme. We are also going to use "One little spark" and see how many small things helped with the birth our our country. And a new figment coffee cup is on my desk.

Last year I went with a red, black, and white color theme and we had a yearly theme on mindset and being kind to ourselves and others. I used the posters https://www.teacherspayteachers.com...-Walt-Disney-Quotes-for-the-classroom-1423096. Made a black teacher toolbox https://www.teacherspayteachers.com...ox-Black-White-Red-Polka-Dots-EDITABLE-752796. Teacherpayteacher have so many great resources. I had a student buy me a Figment when he was at Disney on a band trip, so this year I am bringing back Figment and purple theme.

I'm a high school math teacher so I don't get to have a full on classroom theme, but I do have a LOT of Disney everywhere! I found a few inspiration posters of movie/Walt quotes that I have on the walls as well as a bunch of movie posters that I've collected over the years that I line the tops of my walls with. Then I also do a "Daily Disney" quote on my front board - a different movie/theme park quote that kids always love coming in and looking at. Finally, I have Pop figures, mugs, and other Disney trinkets on my desk/filing cabinets behind my desk. This past year, I had some students try to count how many Mickeys they saw in my room and they couldn't do it :laughing:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts