My Disney classroom!

I’m teaching Kindergarten (I’ve taught this grade before and love my kinders) and I’m adding on to my Disney classroom theme (I’ve had this before, but try to gain new ideas each summer).
I have a giant vinyl poster from finding Dory that I post a “just keep reading” sign by.
I take a picture of each child on the first day with my Mickey ears in and hang them in the hall with a sign that reads “Mrs. De Young’s Kindergarten put on their thinking caps and listening ears.”
I painted an old bookshelf to look like Cinderella’s castle on the side.
I bought lots of Disney themed materials including name tags, posters, helping hands, calendar pieces, etc off Amazon from Eureka.
I’m so excited to go back to school and set up our room and welcome the kids to a magical year (they get a letter home from me before school starts to welcome them).
Looking for ideas to help incorporate our school’s theme this year “soar to new heights” from Aladdin?!

So I bought black w/white polka dots and red w/white polka dots for window and shelf coverings. I have a Mickey clock and Mickey decals for cubbies and line up spots. My door will be an Up! theme, Adventure Awaits Inside. We will be replacing the balloon cutouts with paper mache balloons the kids make themselves. I also bought fluffy black, red, and yellow pillows for the reading area. I have my Disney lesson plan book and will create some bin labels with pictures. Thanks for all the inspiration! This has made creating my first classroom even more fun than I imagined!!!!

So I bought black w/white polka dots and red w/white polka dots for window and shelf coverings. I have a Mickey clock and Mickey decals for cubbies and line up spots. My door will be an Up! theme, Adventure Awaits Inside. We will be replacing the balloon cutouts with paper mache balloons the kids make themselves. I also bought fluffy black, red, and yellow pillows for the reading area. I have my Disney lesson plan book and will create some bin labels with pictures. Thanks for all the inspiration! This has made creating my first classroom even more fun than I imagined!!!!
Sounds like somewhere I would have loved to learn (and just be) as a kid. Have a wonderful, successful, happy school year, congrats on your first classroom, @DisMomme !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!