My Disney Experience Browser Version, Not App (Down this Weekend?)

bfrosty

Mouseketeer
Just me, or is MDE down all weekend? I login and go to plans or dining and the page just reloads over and over and tells me to try later. Started Friday and its still going Sunday night tonight. TIA.

It kept closing out with me. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It is working great now.

Sorry, using a browser, not the app...will try that though! I might makes some progress!

I can't use google chrome for disney website it only wants to work on explorer/edge. Most of the time is does not want to work on my app either. So frustrating!
I had the same issues on my computer this weekend. I was finally able to log on using Internet Explorer. I never could get Google Chrome to load correctly.

I have had this same issue using Firefox for months. I try to log in it says try again later and it reloads on a loop. I have to use chrome for it to work now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!