My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

Pepperoni pizza from Craftsman Grill- Delicious!
Pot stickers and Kid chicken and rice from Lucky Fortune Cookery. My favorite lunch we had on this trip.
Pancakes from Grand Californian room service.
Kids eggs and turkey bacon from Grand Californian room service.
Breakfast burrito from Grand Californian room service.
Treat case at Pooh corner.

Attachments

• IMG_8066.JPG
    IMG_8066.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8051.JPG
    IMG_8051.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8031.JPG
    IMG_8031.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8030.JPG
    IMG_8030.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8027.JPG
    IMG_8027.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8087.JPG
    IMG_8087.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 31
Banoffee pie from Jolly Holiday. This was so good, I could have eaten twelve of them.
Dole Whip!
Proton punch from Pym's.
Quantam Pretzel from Pym's. You can also see part of the Pym-ini sandwich.
PB&J flavor lab and Subatomic chicken sandwich. The PB&J was very good, but the chicken sandwich was disappointing. The chicken was super thin and dry. I didn't finish it.

Attachments

• IMG_7967.JPG
    IMG_7967.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7968.jpg
    IMG_7968.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7969.jpg
    IMG_7969.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7895.jpg
    IMG_7895.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7930.JPG
    IMG_7930.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 37
Banoffee pie from Jolly Holiday. This was so good, I could have eaten twelve of them.
Dole Whip!
Proton punch from Pym's.
Quantam Pretzel from Pym's. You can also see part of the Pym-ini sandwich.
PB&J flavor lab and Subatomic chicken sandwich. The PB&J was very good, but the chicken sandwich was disappointing. The chicken was super thin and dry. I didn't finish it.
I've been wanting to try the Banoffee Pie, glad to hear you liked it! I usually get the macaron at Jolly Holiday so I'll have to pry myself away from it.

That chicken looks like a piece of sandpaper.

I've been wanting to try the Banoffee Pie, glad to hear you liked it! I usually get the macaron at Jolly Holiday so I'll have to pry myself away from it.

That chicken looks like a piece of sandpaper.
Maybe you should get the pie AND macaroon :)

The chicken did indeed taste like sandpaper. Really terrible.

From Pooh Corner:

Mickey cookie- Very tasty with a nice soft texture.I think it had a berry flavor? Not sure because it was very subtle.

Churro toffee.- I forgot to take a picture of the toffee before I broke a piece off. It was SO good! I can't eat regular chocolate so it's always fun to find a white chocolate treat.

Attachments

• IMG_8122.JPG
    IMG_8122.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8121.jpg
    IMG_8121.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8120.jpg
    IMG_8120.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 9

Carthay Circle Lounge

No reservations. Walked up, and they sat us right away. This is the second time that I've been sat at the bar in a Disney restaurant. The other time was at Lamplight Lounge. I really don't care for it. The bartender is supposed to serve as your wait staff, but they are too busy making drinks to pay attention to guests that are dining.

Moroccan Roasted Chicken Meatballs - Flavors didn't work well together. Just okay. Very small.

1713743272348.png

Vietnamese Twice-cooked Beef Lettuce Wraps - This was quite good. Very flavorful. It doesn't look like it, but it was a nice sized serving. There was enough meat for at least five packed lettuce wraps.

1713743477997.png

Carthay Circle Lounge

No reservations. Walked up, and they sat us right away. This is the second time that I've been sat at the bar in a Disney restaurant. The other time was at Lamplight Lounge. I really don't care for it. The bartender is supposed to serve as your wait staff, but they are too busy making drinks to pay attention to guests that are dining.

Moroccan Roasted Chicken Meatballs - Flavors didn't work well together. Just okay. Very small.

View attachment 853896

Vietnamese Twice-cooked Beef Lettuce Wraps - This was quite good. Very flavorful. It doesn't look like it, but it was a nice sized serving. There was enough meat for at least five packed lettuce wraps.

View attachment 853897
What was the sauce like on the meatballs? Something yogurty?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter