My email was read today- SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

DisDarling

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I have yet to co
I was just curious about how characters come to be, and Corey read mine today. I felt bad though that he had to pre-empt it with a "little ones may not want to hear this.." I hope noone was offended by my question. I would like to "know" a character some day... :thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone on the team, you made my night!!!
Amy

Congratulations! Interesting topic... I'm eager to listen to this episode!

I actually loved your email. I didn't have the courage to ask that question though because I didn't want to offend anyone. I have always wondered how that whole process worked. I had to laugh yesturday though when they were talking about the sweet spots.

I just so happen to fall into one of those sweet spot categories. I found it rather amusing. My whole 4'11" self. But to think about doing something like that now make me laugh, because I couldn't imagine a 33 year old doing something like that.

Told my DF last night that we are moving to Disney and I am going to become a friend to a Disney character. He looked at me with this puzzled look on his face. I then explained it to him and he laughed so hard I thought he was choking.

Loved the information......

Congrats again

I actually loved your email. I didn't have the courage to ask that question though because I didn't want to offend anyone. I have always wondered how that whole process worked. I had to laugh yesturday though when they were talking about the sweet spots.

I just so happen to fall into one of those sweet spot categories. I found it rather amusing. My whole 4'11" self. But to think about doing something like that now make me laugh, because I couldn't imagine a 33 year old doing something like that.

Told my DF last night that we are moving to Disney and I am going to become a friend to a Disney character. He looked at me with this puzzled look on his face. I then explained it to him and he laughed so hard I thought he was choking.

Loved the information......

Congrats again

Yeah I thought that was funny that they discussed the "sweet spots". Nothing like hearing them say your name, I will probably listen to it again today! :)

Yeah I thought that was funny that they discussed the "sweet spots". Nothing like hearing them say your name, I will probably listen to it again today! :)

OK... I admit it. I go back from time to time and listen to Bawb read my email.... from last fall....It's still way cool.

I enjoyed your question, too. Now I want to go down and be (friends with) Bert the Chimney Sweep (my DGf and I were Bert and Mary Poppins for MNSSHP). A bit of a Dick van **** lookalike...6'0" and in the SWEET spot, baybee!!! :rotfl:

OK... I admit it. I go back from time to time and listen to Bawb read my email.... from last fall....It's still way cool.

I enjoyed your question, too. Now I want to go down and be Bert the Chimney Sweep (my DGf and I were Bert and Mary Poppins for MNSSHP). A bit of a Dick van **** lookalike...6'0" and in the SWEET spot, baybee!!! :rotfl:

I bet you would make a GREAT Bert!! I don't know who I would want to be firends with.... a face character would be so much fun to be able to talk, but being friends with full constumed ones could be a blast too! HOW do they NOT talk?? Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks for the post, I am still on cloud nine about it!

Amy

Congratulations - haven't listened yet but sounds a great question :thumbsup2

I was glad somebody asked. I always figured my 5' would be a good thing somewhere...hmmm incentive to move? Can I get a work permit to be a friend? :scratchin

The new Chief of Police where I work's daughter used to "be friends" with Snow White, Ariel, and Cinderella. I can't wait to ask her all of my questions about it! I do know (told to me by her mother) that she once wore a cape with one of her costumes that cost $10k:scared1: Nice to know they don't spare any expense!

My new ambition in life is to retire to Disney and be "friends" with either Chip or Dale, they have too much fun those two....that would be the life .....:thumbsup2

I agree -- it was a really good question. Congratulations on getting one through! It seems harder and harder to do these days. The advantage, of course, is that only the best questions make it to the show.

Last time we were in MK, we met a young woman who "was friends with" TweedleDee. That got me wondering about the other characters. Now I know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter