~~My Fairytale Engagement~~

That is one of the most romantic things I have ever read! I loved it! Congratulations on your engagement! :)

Awwww!!! That was so romantic! You two look like a perfect pair. Congratulations!!! party:

Congrats to you both! He's a keeper!

Aww!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! That's so sweet and I'm very happy for you! :) :cool1:

Ok That made me cry it was so Sweet!! This truly was the most beautiful story of an engagment have ever read. Thanks for sharing. And Congratulations on your engagement :goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a wonderful story! I hope you have a great time planning the big day!!!! Good job Ed!!!!

Yay for you guys!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

and thanks for the pics of Sunset Pointe!!! Just seeing them gets me excited!!

AWWWW! How romantic!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :sunny:

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story! Congrats! What a romantic way to get engaged :love:

Congratulations!!! Do you know what time of year you want to get married? Your engagement story was so cute!! I made my fiance come over and look at all the pictures! It is so neat that you have all those pictures to recapture the moment.

Congrats!!! What a wonderful engagement story!!! I too made my DH come and look at the pic's! The dessert plate with "Will you Marry Me?" was how my DH proposed. It wasn't at Disney, but at a restaurant where I worked...and still do work til this day. Congrats again!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter