My favorite thing for scrapbook supplies storage

LisaTx

<font color=3366FF>Domestic Goddess<br>
Just wanted to share one of my favorite scrapbook things with you guys. It's especially great if you have to put your scrapbook supplies away each time, because you can just roll it into a closet. When you're ready to scrap again, roll the whole thing out. You don't have to search through all of your supplies dragging out each little thing. :D

03112928.GIF

It's made by IRIS. They sell them at office supply places like Office Depot and Office Max. I think you can get them at Target and places like that as well.

They have several different models. I have one with 6 smaller drawers where I keep most of my supplies. I also have one with two larger drawers and a file drawer. The larger drawers can hold 12 x 12 pages that I'm working on and 12 x 12 papers. I have all of my 8 x 10 paper in hanging files in the file drawer, sorted by color.

The two units I have hold most of my stuff, and I have quite a bit. :rolleyes: :)

Lisa, That is really neat! I'll have to check that out. TC

Very cool!

I was trying to organize my stuff this weekend and realized I need a better storage solution than rubber totes. I hate lugging all of my totes out to work on 1 thing.

I guess I need to go shopping! Who am I kidding, I <b> always </b> need to go shopping ;)

Tamie

I really think that your system would suit my needs also. I like the idea of being able to see what you have through the plastic and keeping everything flat.

What a great idea, thanks for sharing it with us.

That is exactly how I store my stuff as well. It makes it SO much easier to work because you have everything right there ready to go, rather than having to lug everything out and set it all up and run out of time before you start:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter