My favorite thing to eat/drink in Disney World is......

Hummus fries at Spice Road Table! We won't be there over the holidays this year but if so, I LOVE the gingerbread Mickey men with chocolate ears cookies they sell around the hotels. One of those ginger men with a coffee is perfection :)
And good for you with recovery--best of luck to you :)

Hummus fries?!?!?! Yummmmm
And I'll be there for the holidays!! I'll add a cookie to the list!! And thank you so much!!!

Slushie will be for DH... the rest sounds right up my alley!!!

I’m going to have to go with the humble churro. My kids love them (well I do too...)

I tried a Dole Whip (or 2 or 3...) for the first time at Disneyland this summer and am definitely a fan!

I also LOVED the shrimp and grits at Coral Reef!

A churro is also a classic!! I heard best ones are at Mexico in Epcot!!!

Sleepy Hollow. I was going to say the fruit & nutella waffle from there.

These look AMAZING!!

Carrot cake cookie from Trolley Car Cafe in HS, Almond crusted cheesecake from Narcoosee’s, ribs from Morimoto in Disney Springs, Raspberry Lime macaron from Les Halles in France, Chicken Dumpling soup from Homecomin’...so many yummy things at WDW!

Tomato salad at Biergarten, holiday sandwich at EoS, zebra domes, roasted almonds

Mickey Bar!

Next visit we want to try the Raspberry Lunch Box Tart at Woody's Lunch Box. I also want to try Lefse and Rice Cream at Kringla Bakeri in Norway.

My list for this trip...
Mickey bienets from POFQ
Dole Whip
Carmel popcorn and a Carmel dipped rice crispy treat from Germany
Cream cheese Mickey pretzel from the Launching Pad
YUMMM.

D PP Float.jpg J. S. E..jpg Shine Cake.jpg These are not my all time favorites, but these are 3 of my favorite things from my last visit to Disney. I really enjoyed The Peter Pan Float. My favorite meal on our last trip was the "Etouffee". It is a basically craw fish over rice. My favorite dessert was "The Moonshine Cake". I guess you may want to avoid that one, but as you said, you're husband might enjoy it. Another favorite dessert would be the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern. It is sooo very good. Click on the images to enlarge the photo. Enjoy your trip!!

Last edited:
- wild boar tenderloin app at Jiko
- wild boar burger and onion rings at Raglan Road (haha there’s a theme here...)
- pap and chakalaka at Boma brunch
- charcuterie and sliders at Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge
- churros at Nomad Lounge
- at least one Mickey premium bar

That’s it! My guys Love the fruit & Nutella waffle there too.

I forgot this one! Yes, these are amazing! They really pile on the fresh fruit and the eagles are delectable. I had assumed that when my child got this for lunch (she didn't want to eat when we all had lunch earlier) and I saw how large it was that there would be plenty for me to share but nope. She snarfed it down and it looked good! We make these at home since.

Hummus fries?!?!?! Yummmmm
And I'll be there for the holidays!! I'll add a cookie to the list!! And thank you so much!!!

Slushie will be for DH... the rest sounds right up my alley!!!

Spice Road Table is a gem. With all of the restaurants there it's the one we won't miss. They really have great service and food. It's the only Epcot restaurant that (to me, anyway) really makes me feel like I am in that country. We are doing a 'Greek' night at home tonight and the only thing missing will be hummus fries. I tried to recreate them once but..no..it was not the same. At all.

The tuna app at Morimoto in the lounge. Not sure what it is called. Was there a lot for work last summer, ordered it one time then just told the server I want that tuna app in the ponzu sauce. So good.

Dole whip
Dragon roll and/or ribs at yak & Yeti
Kakigōri in Japan
Anything at Karamel-Kuche
Also, I like to buy prewrapped snacks in each of World Showcase countries. It’s nice to take home and try the different ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter