My favorite thing to eat/drink in Disney World is......

Carrot cake cookie from Trolley Car Cafe in HS, Almond crusted cheesecake from Narcoosee’s, ribs from Morimoto in Disney Springs, Raspberry Lime macaron from Les Halles in France, Chicken Dumpling soup from Homecomin’...so many yummy things at WDW!

That macaron looks AMAZING!!!! Def needs to be added to my list!!!

Banana Bread Bread Pudding at Tusker House :banana::banana:

I wonder if they have this at breakfast?? lol I have a 1010 ADR!!

View attachment 357991 View attachment 357992 View attachment 357993 These are not my all time favorites, but these are 3 of my favorite things from my last visit to Disney. I really enjoyed The Peter Pan Float. My favorite meal on our last trip was the "Etouffee". It is a basically craw fish over rice. My favorite dessert was "The Moonshine Cake". I guess you may want to avoid that one, but as you said, you're husband might enjoy it. Another favorite dessert would be the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern. It is sooo very good. Click on the images to enlarge the photo. Enjoy your trip!!

That Pan float looks and sounds so good and refreshing!!!
My family loves the HUGE ice cream sandwich in Animal Kingdom.

Ooh, and of course the Beverly ;)

ANYTHING BUT THE BEVERLY!!!!!!!!
my DH never had it tho.. def plan on getting him with it!!!!!!

Dole whip
Dragon roll and/or ribs at yak & Yeti
Kakigōri in Japan
Anything at Karamel-Kuche
Also, I like to buy prewrapped snacks in each of World Showcase countries. It’s nice to take home and try the different ones.

I am so excited for Yak& Yeti!! and cannot wait to use all of the snack credits in EPCOT!!

French fries with pulled pork at flame tree

these look AMAZING... literally wondering if i can make my stomach stretch to fit these in!!!

The mango slushie from the QS restaurant in the China Pavilion at Epcot, so perfect on a hot day.

The short ribs at both Jiko & Citrico's.

Boy do I want to be at DW right now! Sigh.....

Disney Springs, Raglan's Ger's Bread & Butter Pudding and Dalky's Duo (Battered little sausages)
Magic Kingdom-Fluffy, salty buttery popcorn, I can't get enough. Columbia Harbor House, Broccoli Salad. Casey's little Corn Dog Bites.
Epcot-Refreshment Port's Loaded Bloody Mary and Beer Cheese Soup, France's Sugar Crepe w/ the Best Vanilla Ice Cream, Italy's Limomcello & Grappa Frozen Margarita, pucker up! Chinas's Joy of Tea, Egg Rolls, don't ask me why but I love these, I do.
Comtemporary, The Waves & Contempo's, Tillamook White Cheddar Grits, I'm not sharing.
Main St. Bakery, Boardwalk Bakery, Contempo's Croissants
Old Key West, Olivia's Conch Fritters

Last edited:
Key lime and raspberry macaron at Les Halles
Cobb Salad at Brown Derby
Berry Compote with vanilla sauce at Biergarten buffet
Peppermint Patty ice cream at Ample Hills
Mac & Cheese at Tusker House
Pretzel bread at Le Cellier

Yum! Makes me want to be there!

I also want to try Lefse and Rice Cream at Kringla Bakeri in Norway.

My FIL is of Norwegian heritage, and MIL made lefse every Christmas for the family. Now that she is unable I have to do it. My DH and kids all grew up with lefse and like it, I never developed an appreciation for it.

So many of my old favorites are gone, but there are a lot of new dishes I'm dying to try!

My favorites among what I know is still there: Dole Whip, Citrus Swirl, Kona Press Pot Coffee, Fort Wilderness Cornbread, Columbia Harbour House Lighthouse Sandwich

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter