My First Design

teresajoy

Remember the Tag Fairy?
Ok, I know it's not anything like the experts on here could do, but even my husband thought it wasn't bad. :)

I got the idea for the So This Is Love theme off of another design I saw on here, but when I went back to try to find out who did it, I couldn't find it. Someone here had designed one with the Disney couples in front of of Cinderella's castle, and it inspired me to make mine. If anyone knows who's design that was, please post it. :thumbsup2

Another thing, I don't really care for the picture I have of Esmerelda and Phoebus, does anyone have one that is clearer?

Here's the link to my desgin: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/teresajoy/T-Shirt/Sothisislove.jpg

This is beautiful. I like these kinds of designs that incorporate a picture of the couple. You did a great job!

here is a bigger picture of esmerelda for you

clipesp.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter