My first Metaplace "place"

BobRichmond

May the Mind family (picturebelow) and food clones
The parts of VMK I miss the most are the building of rooms and sitting & chatting with others in rooms. The housing coming in Wizard101 may relieve some of that, but in the mean time I have started to explore Metaplace. It is a virtual world where you can create many things, but easiest seems to be "rooms".

Below is a (zoomed out) picture of my first Metaplace room named Bob's Home Gardens. It has seating areas for people to sit and chat while watching the animated chickens, rabbits, squirrels, and birds flying over head. The gate at the bottom right is the initial entry point to all my places. The gate at the top right will go to the Metaplace Hub, gate at top left will go to the future Bob's Dragon Ranch with dragons in pens and some flying over head, and in the future clicking on the house will send you to its interior.
BobsHomeGardens4-3-09.jpg

Below is a link to a short video of some animated animals in the room.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_nZ8KQtuD4

very cool place out! :thumbsup2

Seems like your getting the hang of it huh

Looks great! I may have to find the time to try this out after all.

...Where did you get the house I never seen that item before...
It was either in my Metaplace inventory (might have been put there when I chose their Build/Fantasy Room option) or in the Metaplace Marketplace (in which case it was 200 gold or less and possibly free).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter