My First RCCI Cruise 4 day

Phudso

Earning My Ears
Ok this is my husbands and I first cruise on RCCI what do I need to know? Should we buy a drink package? Dining Package? what do I need to know about Coco Bay? I would appreciate any help thank you!

You will have a blast. We always get the Deluxe Beverage Package, no matter if 5 nights or 12 nights. Usually priced around $71/day per person, but watching it daily you will find sales and we typically get it for around $49/day per person. This price also automatically includes a 15% gratuity so no tipping required unless you feel compelled to. You can do a search and find the prices for the different beverages. For us it is a no brainer, but it really depends on if you will drink at least 5 mixed cocktails, wine or around 6 beers a day and/or like specialty coffees? Be aware if one adult in a cabin gets the package, all adults must get the package with a few minor exceptions. The beverage package and internet package both work at CoCo Cay also. So you can enjoy your cocktails on the island. We never buy the dining packages because we find the main dining to be plenty enough selection without having to pay extra, but many do get it to experience some of the other venues. That would be a matter of personal preference also depending on if you are more of a foodie person than us. Do a Google search " Things I wish I had known about CoCo Cay" and you can find several videos with good info about the island. WE normally get off ship early and get a location near a Bar, Bathroom and Buffet. Depending on whether you prefer toes in the sand or lounging around one of the largest inland pools (with swim up or walk up bar), you can find a great location just by researching a map of the island. Have you decided on a ship yet? Hope you have a great trip and we resume sailing soon. We are having withdrawals! 8-)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!